Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Christmas!!  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 12:24:28 AM »
He must have drank too much eggnog and forgot how to "prunyuu" temporarily.   ;D
Don't worry, he'll recover nicely.

Offline Nail_Bombed

• Indra's Fire
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Carlsberg
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Metal Ireland
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 08:15:51 AM »
So the nieces and nephew all coincided this afternoon. Consequently the house is UBERCHAOTIC. Great fun - will be even more fun clearing up later when they're tired and don't want to do anything you say  :P.
If a man chooses, and a slave obeys, then what are you if you choose to obey?

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 09:17:33 AM »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 06:11:57 AM »
Merry Christmas! :D

I love walking, so I'm happy my loved ones got me shoes and boots.  Mine were starting to wear out. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 07:34:25 AM »
I was too caught up in yesterday's festivities to remember to post here, but it's always better late than never:

Merry Christmas!  ;D
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 10:17:38 AM »
My sister got me a croche Mega Men X helmet  ;D

She took some pictures of it with her iPhone. I would show you guys the images however my hotmail account is inaccessible due to MSNs recent security measures  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 01:02:36 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone.

I mostly got clothes, a new computer charger, and D&D Clue

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »
Merry Christmas, Dungeonites! :D

I made off with a lot of video game related stuff, and unfortunately, nothing non-video game related. I got The 3rd Birthday, Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi, and Lord of Arcana for my PSP, as well as an 8GB Memory Stick Duo, and then I got both Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PS3. A lot of my time shall now be gone. :)
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 07:33:12 PM »
merry xmas.

it was my nephews first xmas so that was fun. as for me I got a japanese phone book so now I need to fill it up with alot of girls phone numbers and I got a ton of rpgs for xmas.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2013, 12:13:34 AM »
+1
Got the best present ever: Princess Mononoke on Blu-ray (imported).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 01:23:35 AM »
And the festivities are done...
But wait, here comes the new year! hehehe.

What did I get for Christmas... a bunch of clothes, nail polish and cash!

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2013, 02:44:01 AM »
Got 2 things for Christmas:

My bro:
radio for work

friend:
X-Men Vs Street Fighter for Saturn

gifts I bought myself:
$50 PSN card, went to Marvel Origins and the following PS1 classics: SF Alpha 1-3, Cyberbots, Darkstalkers 1 and 3
Sonic Advance 2 GBA
Maru's Mission GB
Vampire Darkstalkers Collection PS2 (yes the entire game series is MINNNNE, ALL MIIIINNNNE) I mean I just got into the series seriously after it's been out almost 20 years, and this release is 8 years old.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:41:05 PM by Bloodreign »

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2013, 04:19:49 AM »
>Sonic Advance 2
Oh my, I hope you have the patience to retry the stages quite often if you're going for 100%.
I'm not underestimating you or anything, it's just that the game goes so blazingly fast at time that you're bound to miss things on your first few runs even if you already knew about them.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:23:27 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »
Vampire Darkstalkers Collection PS2 (yes the entire game series is MINNNNE, ALL MIIIINNNNE) I mean I just got into the series seriously after it's been out almost 20 years, and this release is 8 years old.

I've been wanting to get that for several years but every time I've looked it's been too expensive. Ahh well. My Christmas presents were mostly very practical and that's cool. Had a good holiday. And got gifted a boatload of neat games on Steam.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 03:12:35 AM »
I've been wanting to get that for several years but every time I've looked it's been too expensive. Ahh well. My Christmas presents were mostly very practical and that's cool. Had a good holiday. And got gifted a boatload of neat games on Steam.

Snagged it for a hair under $30, free shipping too, pretty damned good condition too. One of the best purchases I've made in awhile.

As for Sonic Advance 2, don't really have much free time, so that will be played very sparingly. The fighting games I don't have to put a ton if time into, so those are good.

Tags: