Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 1056855 times)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #630 on: March 26, 2012, 05:32:30 AM »
Well, I didn't see it listed in the allowed files list... :-X
Anyway, sorry but my internet provider's down at the moment, so you might have to wait some more.
...Yeah, I'm having a bad luck streak right now. Again, sorry.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #631 on: March 26, 2012, 05:52:32 AM »
That's alright.
I've been playing the game from scratch.  I've got Ecclesia, Wygol, Monastery, and Ruvas Forest so far.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #632 on: March 26, 2012, 08:25:36 AM »
Oddly enough I was perfectly able to download it on my mobile phone without having to log in.
Oh, and sure enough, I can't attach it as the file type isn't allowed. Should I change the extension first?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #633 on: March 26, 2012, 08:50:54 AM »
I'll add it to the list of extensions.... in a bit.
EDIT: Done.  See if you can upload it now.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 08:52:39 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #634 on: March 26, 2012, 09:01:36 AM »
Alright then, going to test it now...
...BOOYAH!
Erm, I mean, it worked. Hopefully the save file works.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:04:26 AM by VladCT »
^^

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #635 on: March 26, 2012, 11:30:39 AM »
I'll try it.
You got one for PoR and DoS? :P
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
  • Experimental fan games galore!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #636 on: March 26, 2012, 01:35:34 PM »
Ignore this post, sorry. If someone can remove it, please do so.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:13:55 PM by ronny14 »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2012, 03:33:39 PM »
Ignore this post, sorry. If someone can remove it, please do so.

It's a legitimate request.  I'm not removing it 'cuz here you go. :P
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #638 on: March 26, 2012, 03:51:49 PM »
I'll try it.
You got one for PoR and DoS? :P
As a matter of fact, I do. :P
Note that I AR'd all the equips into my Jonathan save just for the lulz, and I've already cleared Hard mode Lv. 1 with Jonathan legitimately (i.e. without cheats). :-X
^^

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2012, 04:36:15 PM »
Rocking!  This'll make it so much easier to screencap now. Yay!
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »
It's a legitimate request.  I'm not removing it 'cuz here you go. :P

... Thanks, I was attempting it but it wasn't coming out great. You are a great help ^^,

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #641 on: March 27, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »
You're welcome.

Here's Renon the Salesman:
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #642 on: March 27, 2012, 03:13:01 PM »
Was it POR? You asked me about something a while back and some of my emulators won't run on my machine at the moment since I am using win8 cp but I do have good news! I am actually glad you reminded me by bringing this up. I did manage to get my haunted castle rom to work! I captured a bunch of the frames from the statue crumbling. I think there is enough if not all of the frames to remake it. So now that I am thinking of it I am going to go rip them up and put them in a sheet for you. :)

NOTE: I checked this is the complete animation. The first frame on the left is the normal state of the object the next frame forward are the break animation. It disappears after the last frame and the contents are shown be it a heart or whatever.
Thanks anywayz but, someone posted something similar a few ago....lol Anyways about the PoR deal I just need the maps because they aren't widely available on the net. Also on a side note I could also use the stage maps for Contra Hard Corps on the genesis, if someone is experienced with ripping from the Genesis emulators...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #643 on: March 27, 2012, 05:07:52 PM »
Thanks anywayz but, someone posted something similar a few ago....lol Anyways about the PoR deal I just need the maps because they aren't widely available on the net. Also on a side note I could also use the stage maps for Contra Hard Corps on the genesis, if someone is experienced with ripping from the Genesis emulators...

Yeah it was the contra ones I think you asked about but my emulator won't run under win 8 my DS emulators do work but I can't view tiles to rip the stages I don't think the tile viewers for the DS work quite right and that may actually be the reason no one has ripped and posted the stages. I know smithy was working his balls off on some DS castlevania rips and if he wasn't able to get them then I doubt anyone could. I may have to hit him up about the stages and see if he made an attempt on them and what happened. He would surely have more info on it anyhow.

Contra I could rip if my emulator was working. I don't have my laptop at the moment either I loaned it out or I could have tried running it there and pulling stages. I know the tile viewer in that emulator was good.

But bottom line you need a tile viewer/editor to pull stages. Characters and objects seem to be a lot easier to grab. I actually pulled the statue by hammering on the screenshot button while approaching the statue. They aren't an actual breakable they crumble as you get near them but could also work as a breakable. The animation is pretty slow in the game though so I was able to capture each frame in a single attempt.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #644 on: March 27, 2012, 07:10:22 PM »
You're welcome.

Here's Renon the Salesman:

Sorry for being out of  it, but that wasn't intended for me, was it?