Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dracula: Son of the Dragon comic series  (Read 1839 times)

Offline sferre

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: April 05, 2013, 08:45:25 AM »
Hi all,

Haven't posted here in a long time. Probably not since before the board moved off of forumplanet. Anyway, just wanted share a link to a neat looking comic series which is looking for funding on kickstarter. I think its got amazing art, and the subject matter being Dracula, I thought it would be of interest to Castlevania fans.

Check it out.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/78669939/dracula-son-of-the-dragon

http://www.facebook.com/DraculaSonoftheDragon

If you don't feel like contributing, at least share and spread the word. I appreciate it, thanks!

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Dracula: Son of the Dragon comic series
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:31:46 AM »
Welcome (back?) to the forum. The art is amazing, I also like the fact that they are using the REAL Vlad.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:30:43 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Dracula: Son of the Dragon comic series
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 09:34:11 AM »
Welcome back too. Finally I see the name Dracula returns to it's proper origins! I'll have to check this out when it's completed.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything