Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Purchasers of a PS4  (Read 1716 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: November 15, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »
I am a Sony guy and as usual not getting the newest system off launch. Can someone who has purchased the system, let me know how it is, the pros and cons, and upgrades versus the PS3?  How is the size compared to the slim ps3 and the new dual shock? How is the media browser now?  I don't usually listen to the hype, I prefer the direct opinions from people who have the systems in their homes...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 07:18:26 PM »
The only thing I can tell ya, my buddy who was excited to get one because he's never had a console at launch and really wanted to, and sold his PS3 during the summer to put toward a preorder, got his PS4 and within hours sold it to his neighbor for $700, lol. I guess the guy REALLY wanted one but didn't preorder it, so he offered an absurd amount of cash and there ya have it.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 03:24:55 PM »
hmmmm...well I expected that, I never get a system at launch. Sony has a history of having buggy systems on launch day. I usually wait for the 2nd or even 3rd batch of systems to hit after the initial waves are over. The only company I haven't seen to really have any issues with quality assurance and longevity with their systems is Nintendo.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Tags: