Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Woohoo! Hellsing Ultimate episodes 9 and 10 English dub releases this October.  (Read 4035 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
October 28th to be exact. This is slightly old news but thought I'd post it here for the other Hellsing fans in case some of them hadn't heard it.

Personally I'm excited because I only really watch the dubs of this show since I greatly prefer the English cast. So I still haven't seen 9 and 10 at all. When I first started buying the steelbook DVDs for episodes 1-4 in 08 or so I never would have thought it would take this long, but at least it's finally happening. Appropriately enough it brings to mind a paraphrase from the AVGN. "It's time to close this chapter on my life! This chapter of... not finishing Hellsing Ultimate!" A bit of a bummer is that it'll be upwards of $30 for the two episodes, which is more than I paid for my copy of the 4-8 set. Between this and the almost $300 release of the 1960s Batman show (which sounds outrageous but is about $2 for each of the 120 episodes.) it looks like this might be a year of gritting my teeth, "hurrying up and wait"-ing for sales on things I've already been waiting years to see released at all.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
God, finally. I've been waiting for this.

And back when they first came out they were 30$ a piece. Two for one seems like a bargain.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Tags: