Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?  (Read 105966 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2013, 05:05:27 PM »
it seems that Puwexil & Successor-sama both stopped posting here not too long after Gangnam Style was released

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2013, 05:15:41 PM »
Successor recently posted, I just saw one of his threads, in that Smashing Pumpkins thread.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2013, 12:51:24 PM »
Claimh Solais doesnt post anymore but still log in, why? (he can be a lurker, but then this makes me a stalker? :O)
Also I dont have seen Pemburu Vampir and Megaman Model T101 (he still post things on youtube, like yesterday, so he is atleast fine)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2013, 05:23:19 PM »
Am i the only person who remembers Outofthegamer and Akira Roderman? (probably)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2013, 05:37:09 PM »
I remember them. I recall Outofthegamer being temporarily banned years ago for some reason, and never returned. Don't know what happened to Akira Roderman.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2013, 06:15:11 PM »
He was temporarily banned but did not take it well.
However, we still keep in touch via Youtube, though I admit we've not talked much.

Akira Rodhernan can sometimes be found on DeviantArt but even there she's not been that much of an active person.
Which sucks 'cuz she's awesome.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2013, 06:16:40 PM »
I noticed in the photographs thread that there was a girl some time ago, named Clara.
Why did she leave?
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2013, 06:27:28 PM »
Sometime around when Harmony of Despair came out, she called it quits on the series.  Too many Metroidvanias, if I recall correctly.
She became more into Zelda so she went to the Legends Alliance board.
She likes the LoS series though, from what I hear.

We maintained her as a mod until the recent new blood of moderators, but she did not return.  We still keep in touch via Facebook and the occasional text, and we're good friends.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2013, 06:49:25 PM »
+1
It's also likely that Jorge has n00dz of her.

:O
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2013, 06:55:19 PM »
It's also likely that Jorge has n00dz of her.

Seriously? Show me the low-res samples that he shared with you :O   j/k
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2013, 07:07:04 PM »
I just base that assumption on the knowledge that they e-dated for a while, or something akin to that.

And her bewbz are big so who wouldn't ask for 'em o .o

Jorge was in a position to ask for such.

Hence: boob pix on his HDD.

Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2013, 07:23:50 PM »
Cool stuff dude >.>
Since Im new here the only way to know about the past is reading existing old threads or people sharing their memories. :P

edit> where is Highwind Dragoon? I know that he almost only posts in the Villa thread, but I dont have seem him anymore.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 07:27:29 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2013, 11:54:15 PM »
+1
Highwind went on a bit of a hiatus in June I believe. Then he came back and posted a few times. His last post I think was almost four weeks ago..? I'm not sure. But I think he might be lurking around even now.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2013, 07:46:19 AM »
Just wait until more Pokemon news shows up and he'll post in that thread. :P
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2013, 10:38:10 AM »
Or if someone makes a low-res boobs pic thread.

Tags: