Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Facebook (had to happen)  (Read 5209 times)

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« on: July 05, 2011, 01:17:46 PM »
Hey all,

There are a few of you that I think it would be fun to link to/know on facebook. Here is my name to search out and add me if you want:

Ryan Molyneaux

feel free to post yours/add me :)

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 01:26:27 PM »
Oh....

I thought this was going to be about China wanting to buy facebook. Carry on...

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 01:41:08 PM »
I was wondering if you guys wanted a Facebook mod added.  That way, this sort of thing with the FB Friendships & such could be made easier here.  It would go on your profile much like the other little icons we've got.

What do you guys think?
Also, I'm Jorge D. Fuentes on Facebook (hahahah!) but I won't respond to requests unless people tell me where they know me from.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 01:49:19 PM »
hmm more facebook in my life...... do i really want that?

yes.... and no.......

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 01:55:20 PM »
Nice! I like that idea Jorge..

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 07:09:17 PM »
I don't mind if people add me, if they tell me who they are. Hit me up at "Austin Julius Parish". ^.^

I mean like, seriously. I'm getting requests from freaks lately and it's creepin' me out.

Or just look for the page extension /Death.By.MAGICAL.Powers
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 06:36:53 AM »
I cannot seem to find a mod that'll add the social media sites to your profile.  They exist, but they're not compatible with our new forums's SMF2.0 format.  So this will have to wait for a bit.  Until I can put the little icons on the left, just stick with saying your info here I guess.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 12:49:11 PM »
The name is Michael Davidov, if anyone wants to add me, but please specify that you're from the forum and don't spam.
I get plenty of facebook spam already from my real life friends.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 12:59:02 AM »
I've added you Wallachia (I've still an old email you sent me years ago for LoI screenshots, I remember your name from that email), and sent a short message about who it is. You'll know who it is by the Goemon profile pic.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »
There already is a CVDF group on Facebook, but it's a closed group, currently called "Who are you people?"  Hasn't had much activity in awhile.  I'm not the most Facebook-literate, since I really only use it to stalk hot females, so I don't know how to add new people to that group.

Any ideas, Blood?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:05:44 PM by PFG9000 »

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 12:01:17 AM »
It's not a CVDF group, but an old CVC one. Paavo started one I believe long ago (that's how he suckered me, someone who hated these kind of personal blogs for years) onto Facebook. Otherwise a closed group is invite only, forgot how I got onto the Shmups one long ago, but managed to get in.

Edit: found the CVDF group.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=88973520631
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:04:25 AM by Bloodreign »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 02:10:05 AM »
The name is Michael Davidov, if anyone wants to add me, but please specify that you're from the forum and don't spam.

Dude, there's like a million of you in the world, YOU GOTTA BE MORE SPECIFIC

I'll just assume you're the guy listed as into Dracula and gay sex.

HAW HAW

But really, is this you?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 11:12:30 AM »
HOLY SHIT you found me   >:(

You may now get a COOKIE.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:16:55 AM by Drunken Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 01:38:48 PM »
Make it a cookie shaped and decorated like a pair'a boobs and I'll be pleased. o .o
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jago

• Vampire Hunter
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »
Here's a link to my profile.  Anyone can feel free to add me!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001474159583

I also joined the CVDF group.  :)

Tags: