Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So Kim Jong-Il has passed away  (Read 5903 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »
Man, I miss when I was a kid and didnt have to worry about this shit.

GODDAMMNIT I WANT MY 90'S BACK ;_:

LOL! We had plenty to worry about when we were kids. It was called the Cold War. Both sides' fingers on that biiiiiiiiig shiny red button that would bring about Armageddon. and yes by the 90's the cold war had ended, but the weapons were, and are still there.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 09:45:02 PM »
As a kid I didnt give no shit bout no cold wars. My worries  involved action figures and Legos. Not to mention I never really watched news as a kid either, so i didnt know much of what was going on.

Ignorance is bliss, they say, and sadly, is true. >_>
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 12:41:59 AM »
As a kid I didnt give no shit bout no cold wars. My worries  involved action figures and Legos. Not to mention I never really watched news as a kid either, so i didnt know much of what was going on.

Same boat dude. Action figures and Legos.  :)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 08:41:27 AM »
LOL! We had plenty to worry about when we were kids. It was called the Cold War. Both sides' fingers on that biiiiiiiiig shiny red button that would bring about Armageddon. and yes by the 90's the cold war had ended, but the weapons were, and are still there.

Bah! You call that worry? How about growing up in Jerusalem during the Second Intifada and constantly being paranoid about your bus blowing up?
Meh. But I guess that's not so bad. Some people are much less fortunate. Be thankful about what you have, I guess.  :-X
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 09:32:48 AM »
Second Intifada

Nice. Those boneheads can't seem to "get it" through their thick skulls that violence begets violence.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 08:17:42 PM »
I think that's a sentiment that applies to the world as a whole.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags:

anything