Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Do you want anime eyes? You won't now!  (Read 5623 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« on: June 05, 2012, 08:38:02 PM »
Anime Eyes with MAC

It's supposed to be a how-to, but dear lord, every frame is terrifying. Also yeah, this is actually a thing for some people.

Look at it. Look at it.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Do you want anime eyes? You won't now!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 08:40:07 PM »
i think you should change your sig pic, bimmy lee  :(

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 08:49:28 PM »
"What's your favorite kind of Japanese theatre?" "Noh theatre" "Why I oughtta!" -mst3k

Seriously does remind me a bit of Kabuki or possibly Peking/Beijing Opera though.
Just done really really crappy by those standards.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:53:24 PM by Ratty »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:02:48 PM »
Egad.

Reminds me of the Escaflowne movie where they went for a more realistic drawing style but still kept the gigantic eyes. It didn't work. (Nor did that movie overall.)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
A perfect reminder of why reality and anime should stay separate.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 05:46:27 AM »
D:

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 12:21:56 PM »
...... THE FREAKY F@#K!!!!
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 07:57:12 PM »
I feel it's appropriate to post this

http://izismile.com/2012/02/08/woman_undergoes_10_surgeries_to_become_anime_character_21_pics.html
Fotoshop by Adobé (Adobe)
^relevant.

We've got standards of attractiveness more unattainable than the ancient Greeks. It's fucked up and unhealthy honestly.
The "beauty" that is pushed as standard by constant commercials on television* and hollywood is purposefully a standard unattainable for the vast majority of human beings. It's all so people feel bad about the way they look no matter how healthy they are, so they'll buy more products.
Very much like the momentum that drives the fashion industry, only applied directly to people rather than just what they're wearing.
Beauty is still in the eye of the beholder I say, most people just seem to have forgotten that because of constant marketing.

*Try watching a few hours of tv and counting how many times you are told you're too fat, you've got bad skin, your hair looks bad, your teeth aren't white enough etc
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:08:51 PM by Ratty »

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 07:28:18 AM »
WTF is wrong with people!?

Anime girls look cute, yes. But they are disproportionate. There is a reason we weren't born that way, it's cuz it's freaky!

Keep it realz!

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 12:57:35 AM »
Reminds me of the human barbie doll. THAT was creepy.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 08:50:35 AM »
I dunno, that girl had gorgeous eyes (the anime girl with the surgeries).

And that "we weren't made that way for a reason" argument is faulty. Most people are NOT proportionate and surgery can create proportion (or Michael Jackson). Bill Clinton was voted one of the most attractive men in the world because he was very proportionate. But most people have one leg longer than the other, or one eye bigger than the other, or the nose is shifted to the left or right, or one side of their mouth doesn't curl up as much as the other when smiling, or one boob bigger than the other. Proportion has nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:52:06 AM by TheouAegis »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 11:58:03 AM »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: