Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Looking for Lords of Shadow art  (Read 2023 times)

Offline BownzenBewbz

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:07:06 PM »
+1
Hi all.

I just finished Lords of Shadow and REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed the game.  Perhaps my favorite part was the size and scope of the game world and I've spent hours looking through all the art in the ingame art gallery.

I would really like high res images of these masterpieces for desktop wallpapers and such, and though I've found them online http://www.castlevaniacrypt.com/games/los/artwork-5.htm
I've been unable to find higher res images.  I would really like to find images that are higher res than what is available on castlevaniacrypt, though they do have all the art.

I've looked into video capture stuff, to just do it myself, but it looks like i'd have to come up with $100 to do it, and I just don't have that kind of money right now. 

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website I missed or someone who has the hardware to do it for the community (i assume I'm not the only one who would appreciate it)

Thanks

Tags:

anything