Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 982166 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #3495 on: August 15, 2018, 01:29:48 PM »
+1
hey guys. How do you beat the last boss in Curse of the Moon?

Don't die.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3496 on: August 15, 2018, 02:51:46 PM »
like huh?  people can be so bipolar, they dont know what they want nor know what is good or bad.  most of them just follow what the majority pick.
people are not a monolith. different people, different opinions. you know, that thing called diversity of opinion. group a, nintendo cult of fanboys/fanatics follows a more collectivized thought form and says the game is automatic 10/10 while underplaying other sides because they worship nintendo as god, which means not nintendo is either the devil or humanity. you see that kind of mentality in every us vs them group. console war factions, football teams, religions, politics or ideological left vs right. divide and conquer tactics rely on making your side look awesome, while dehumanizing the opposition, which in your example translates to "botw is awesome. dynasty warriors is bad." there's also group b, non fanboys who don't consider it great, each having individual opinion.

and then there's the hype factor. when it comes out, it's new. it's exciting. it's cool. it's the best thing since sliced bread. but enough time passes and everything decays. order breaks down. entropy works even on ideological and spiritual levels. given enough time everything falls apart and returns back to chaos, whether it's rock, flesh, concepts, ideology, love, even gods. hype too. as time passes, hype dies down, people are no longer excited and blinded by something, they see more clearly, rationally and notice the flaws they were willfully blind to beforehand.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:00:46 PM by Long John Silver »

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3497 on: August 15, 2018, 05:42:56 PM »
Don't die.

Just shoot at the Cyberdemon, right?

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3498 on: August 16, 2018, 08:03:35 AM »
@affinity

Are you a troll?
Every time I see a gigantic text wall with every single thing being completely wrong and delusional it never fails to be you who posted it.

your post is clealy a troll post in the form of a question.

describing something as "gigantic text wall" confirms you have reading problems and wouldn't finish grade school with the amount of reading material required.
it also confirms your mind suffers from short attention span and has trouble deciphering more complex and deeper minds.

"every single thing being completely wrong" confirms you are trolling to extremes.  nothing I say would convince you since you  are 100% set on ridiculing me like a sexist boy that believes anything a woman says is wrong.

calling me "delusional" when you are being delusional yourself.

see, this is why topics get derailed,  trolls like EstebanT just come here to flame bait someone in attempts to get them banned from the forum.
Like seriously, if you dont like me, at least ignore my posts instead of using passive aggressive tactics to get me triggered.

and of course any moderators/administrator here will side with you since they love negativity and injustice, especially in this toxic generation where excessive criticisms and nitpicking are praised, while the positive, more intelligent and open minded fans are treated like outcasts.

if ROTN flops or is underrated, it would be because of scumbags like the debbie downers and negative pests picking it apart, like those delusional art critics that overcriticize things while ignoring all the good.

of course ROTN has yet to be fully examined, but there's really little % it could turn out bad unless there's internal sabotage.
if anyone likes the previous IGAvania games, they could like ROTN as much or more.  none of the IGAvanias are perfect, so people shouldnt set the bar too high and evaluate ROTN so harshly overall like some are already doing with the demo.

just enjoy the damn game, or move on.

if you dont like the game, dont rain on the parade, cause that disrespects those that like the game.  if a game is so bad you have to talk bad about it and nitpick, especially on a regular basis, then you are being toxic.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:07:34 AM by affinity »

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3499 on: August 16, 2018, 08:15:20 AM »
+2
You guys need to chill out. You should all go read a fanfic or listen to the Rambo III version of He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother or something.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3500 on: August 16, 2018, 10:33:07 AM »
Wowzers!
The worst monsters are human.

Offline FanOfDracula

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3501 on: August 17, 2018, 11:36:10 PM »
I support you Waffle

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3502 on: August 18, 2018, 11:24:06 AM »
You guys need to chill out. You should all go read a fanfic or listen to the Rambo III version of He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother or something.

Sound advice from where I'm standing.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3503 on: August 18, 2018, 10:53:15 PM »
Lmao. I disagree with your opinions and I'm sexist because of that. "Complex and deeper minds". Classic affinity.

I apologize for starting a fight I'm not willing to follow through with. Your repulsive posts have a way of making me lose all interest in pursuing a discussion.

Also I don't want to derail this topic further. Have a good day.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3504 on: August 20, 2018, 09:01:50 AM »
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2266944

delayed to 2019 after all. also vita version cancelled thanks to sony pulling the plug on vita.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3505 on: August 20, 2018, 09:40:04 AM »
Sony is smart to pull the plug on vita, that helps PS4 in the long run.  Sony shouldnt dabble with handhelds in the first place, it harms its console growth and divides 3rd party support and produces internal competition. 

I will not forgive Vita for holding games like Muramasa Rebirth from Playstation consoles (the Wii game should have been directly ported to Playstation consoles instead of portable, though Vanillaware still could port Muramasa Rebirth and its DLC stories bundled together on PS4.).
   Im so glad PSP's FF Type 0 got remastered on PS4 + X1, though it would have been a more polished game if it was funded and developed for console in the first place.  even the console version shows how games originating on portable end up being limited in some ways, so overall, console gaming should be standard.

gaming is 1000000% superior on console than portables.  and the market is better on console too. ;D

that being said, the ROTN delay can mean that the launch version could include stretch goal modes and content that would otherwise be saved as DLC.
who knows maybe they just might include ALL the stretch goals content, including boss revenge mode in the full game.

Code Vein got delayed too, but it can turn out to much bigger and greater game in 2019.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:42:41 AM by affinity »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3506 on: August 20, 2018, 10:33:12 AM »
The PS4 does not need any help in either the long or short runs. It's currently a top-of-the-line system. Besides Both the PS4 and Vita are both of SONY make. I don't see any system being hurt by porting the game to as many different consoles as possible. Not everyone has, or can afford a console.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3507 on: August 20, 2018, 12:29:29 PM »
They said that they were gonna say the release date, but did they? It's just another generic 2019 and we will see when the next demo comes out......don't get me wrong, but 2019 when? First quarter, second quarter, summer.......i don't see a release date, just a year number.

Aside from that, people were complaining that every Castlevania game was a clone of the previous ones and now that they want time to polish the game they complaining that they can't get an unfinished game.......
(click to show/hide)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #3508 on: August 20, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »
Now I'm leaving final comment here on this thread just to express my major disappontment.
Seriously, I don't get the point of delaying such a not-too-tough project years after years like this.
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3509 on: August 20, 2018, 05:06:37 PM »
I know how you feel aceearly, I'm disappointed by the delay too. Even so, there were a bunch of factors involved with the decision: Inti Creates messing up, Sony cutting support for the Vita, things like that. If it gets delayed again even I might lose hope, but if they stick with the 2019 release date I think Bloodstained may end up being worth the wait.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Tags:

anything