Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: R-Type Tactics is coming to the U.S.!!!  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
R-Type Tactics is coming to the U.S.!!!
« on: November 12, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/data/939773.html

It's now called R-type Command. I've been hoping and praying for this to come out here. It's funny, just yesterday i looked to see if there would be a a release date for the us...and there was none. I even checked out some vids..one being a boss...not caring if i spoiled something because i would never be able to play it. So i check again today for the hell of it and I saw R-type command. At first i thought sequel and became pissed...boy was i surprised. I hope it has that kick ass cover art or something better. (kinda like the Every Extend Extra cover....much better than the Japanese one)

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: R-Type Tactics is coming to the U.S.!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 11:05:34 PM »
Excellent news then as I'd already given up hope of seeing it coming out here, having to import the game, then not being able to understand crap in the game.

R-Type lives..........as a strategy game, heh.

Tags: