Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Grabbed by the Ghoulies  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:31:28 AM »
always makes me think "grabbed by the boobies," which is awesome.

Anyone played this? I was interested in it way back when but never had an Xbox. Considering getting it now, aaaall these years later, especially since it's supposed to work swimmingly on the 360.

Looks like less of the fun, spooky, kidsy, cartoony adventure romp that I'd envisioned and more just a by-the-numbers beat 'em up, but the visual design still entices me. I was hoping for something more like Luigi's Mansion; doesn't look anything of the sort, which is saddening. Still, I'd like to try it out.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 06:52:35 AM »
I dunno but if your lookin for a fun kinda game like that try Costume Quest on xbl. Its by Double Fine (the psychonauts guys) and its kinda like an rpg beatem up game where you collect pieces to make new costumes and the costumes basically change your class. Its all set on halloween night. Its really good and cheap too. I totally recommend it

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:18:49 AM »
Isn't this sort of like a spiritual successor to zombies ate my neighbors and ghoul patrol? I remember reading something like that once but I've never played it since I don't have an xbox, but from what I've heard it sounds like it's pretty good

always makes me think "grabbed by the boobies," which is awesome.

I prefer to do the grabbing!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:21:20 AM by profbeanburrito »
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »
ATM I'm playing Zombie Driver. It's a nice little game quite similar to GTA2, only with less gangsters and more OMFG ALL OF THEM WANT TO EAT MY BRAINS
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 11:52:51 PM »
I dunno but if your lookin for a fun kinda game like that try Costume Quest on xbl. Its by Double Fine (the psychonauts guys) and its kinda like an rpg beatem up game where you collect pieces to make new costumes and the costumes basically change your class. Its all set on halloween night. Its really good and cheap too. I totally recommend it

I'll second the Costume Quest recommendation. Great little game, definitely worth $10. As for what it reminds me of for reference, it reminded me a lot of Mario RPG.
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 01:48:53 AM »
This game's a blast. Been going at it for like four hours or something. Hard to believe it got little lovin'.

Grabbin' the Boobies. Needs to be a sequel.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: