Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: All the CVD pro-wrestling lovers, using Facebook!  (Read 2051 times)

Offline P/\/\\/o

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
All the CVD pro-wrestling lovers, using Facebook!
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »
+1
Gimme a holler!  ;D Just made a FB group for OVER the 18 years mark, called 'Team Friendship'. https://www.facebook.com/groups/105954139575029/ The group is private, so you cannot see it, before I add you. I know, stupid FB!  >:( Here's the deal, send me a PM via FB, that you'd like to join, and I'll add you. The name is (in Facebook) AndreThe Midgett. https://www.facebook.com/AndreTheMidget

Sorry, if someone feels this is spam. Since, it kinda is.  ;D

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:15:01 AM by P/\/\\/o »
'Oct.10, '03: I got Smacked down at Smackdown!' ;D

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: All the CVD pro-wrestling lovers, using Facebook!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »
<---- is already in,

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: All the CVD pro-wrestling lovers, using Facebook!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 09:41:19 PM »
I wasn't too happy to see a part timer win the belt either, but this guys is ridiculous. Then again what do I care, I'm a TNA fan.  ;D

Tags: