Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Video Game Room Tour  (Read 2251 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: October 08, 2014, 11:54:46 AM »
I would live in this room!

By the way the owner of this vid is selling this entire collection on EBAY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagaPiIB7JA#t=35&feature=related

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 06:02:31 PM »
Fuck selling all that, he should open up a video game museum! That's an impressive collection  :o
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 04:05:34 PM »
Saw a news article about this and apparently the guy goes by "reel.big.fish" which is (presumably just a reference to) one of my favorite bands. So that was neat. As for the video game collection itself eh. If I was rich like this person apparently is I'd want to donate them to a museum, or start my own museum.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 12:59:52 PM »
That's pretty impressive, but I'm not sure how I feel about "complete sets" of console games. That's quite a lot of no-so-good or just plain awful games to collect just for the sake of having them all. Such a weird concept. With money and space being commodities for me, I've stuck to collecting only games that I like and want to play. But to each their own.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Tags:

anything