Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PSP RPG Games  (Read 3670 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: March 17, 2013, 07:10:48 AM »
There are so many great RPG games for the PSP, but not even half of them are English localized and probably they want get, unless some one makes a fan English translation. I want to ask you people, how do you feel about it? Is there any game that you would like to play, but you can't, because it's not in English?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:43:38 PM »
Its not a RPG, but they launched Umineko no Naku Koro ni for PS3 and PSP. Its impossible to play since its only a Visual Novel, reading is fundamental.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 07:49:33 PM »
The rest of the tales of radiant mythology games.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 05:53:49 AM »
I noticed yesterday, that the latest games from tri-ace, didn't make it out side Japan and i've tried the frontier gate last night and it's a shame that a game like this one that came out in Japan over a year ago and yesterday a new version of the game got released, to not get localized to the rest of the world and the problem isn't only witn RPG games, but with many other great titles. I just don't get it, when you see mediocre titles getting localized and some gems not....... :'(
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 09:10:20 AM »
Like Namco x Capcom.  :'(
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 01:12:08 AM »
Genso Suikoden I & II
I have it but didn't play it since I don't want to bang my head in understanding the story in Japanese.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 03:50:05 PM »
Brave Story.
Gurumin.
Final Fantasy I and II.
Valkyrie Profile.
Ys.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 04:13:41 AM »
Brave Story.
Gurumin.
Final Fantasy I and II.
Valkyrie Profile.
Ys.

But these are in English, i was talking about games that didn't make it in English.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Puwexil

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Will viciously hate any that draw his/her ire, with little provocation. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 07:21:06 AM »
The Suikoden I & II compilation really does sting even today. Not only does it comprise two of the best RPGs on their home system, but Konami put in real effort in transferring the games over to a new platform. No stretched graphics or asinine enforced filters to be seen, and the minor additions like diagonal movement are only beneficial in nature.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 08:32:11 AM »
Well, can't we commission a fan translation team or something?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 10:49:47 AM »
Well, can't we commission a fan translation team or something?

That would be great, by i lack the knowledge.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 12:18:59 PM »
But these are in English, i was talking about games that didn't make it in English.
Oh sorry! :)
I never found Valkyria Chronicles 3 in english.
If I remember another one I saw in japanese but couldn't find in english, I will post it.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags:

anything