Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 1056545 times)

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #675 on: May 03, 2012, 07:52:08 PM »
+1
Showcasing Isaac that i made from scratch,as you can see my avatar..

oh and here's a walking animation of him:

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #676 on: May 04, 2012, 04:14:37 AM »
Showcasing Isaac that i made from scratch,as you can see my avatar..

oh and here's a walking animation of him:

Hello there Donoffrio, my name is Aznur, just call me Runza if you want to. Nice to meet you ^^ As I can see from your last post in this forum which was about the Isaac sprite sheet version and apparently, you have an awesome talent which you can actually create a 2D sprite character from 3D character. I was really surprise to see that you can actually create Isaac in 2D sprite version. Nevertheless Donoffrio, are you interested in helping someone like myself, who is really in need of making a new sprite sheets version of Castlevania characters? Because as you can see about my last post in this forum at the page 45, which was about the plot of fangame storyline of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow, please do spare some time to read all the words that I've stated. I would be more happier and really appreciate it if you could help me to create sprites version characters that I've mention at the page 45. Cheers! :D

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #677 on: May 04, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
Dead on with his arrogant walk. Nice job Donofrio! He looks bad ass!

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #678 on: May 06, 2012, 03:49:41 AM »
I'm sorry,Djrunza,but i'm not up for hire at the moment..you couldn't just rehash the current sprites?

@Las
Thanks man!

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #679 on: May 06, 2012, 07:12:18 AM »
I'm sorry,Djrunza,but i'm not up for hire at the moment..you couldn't just rehash the current sprites?

@Las
Thanks man!

Ah I see, neah it's alright Donoffrio, don't worry about it. I wish I have the ability to actually create or rehash the sprite sheet characters or something. Now I'm really in need of someone from Castlevania fans that could help me out to create some sprite sheet characters.

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
  • Experimental fan games galore!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #680 on: May 10, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »
Does anyone have an assembled sheet of ladycat/black panther and succbus from OOE? Most castelvania rips on TSR are confusing messes taken directly from a tile viewer.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:04:10 PM by ronny14 »

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #681 on: May 10, 2012, 04:52:39 PM »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #682 on: May 10, 2012, 05:01:59 PM »
Ladycat isn't as difficult to assemble, I guess my real request is the succubus/werebat.

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #683 on: May 15, 2012, 05:21:33 PM »
Sorry to double post, but does anyone know if the person who made these ( http://i47.tinypic.com/2h87fgz.png ) intended them for public use?

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #684 on: May 15, 2012, 05:25:30 PM »
Ruki's yet to show up in the new CV Fighter forum, but you should try asking for permission there anyway.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 05:27:38 PM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #685 on: May 15, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »
Wow, if I were to combine what he's got with what I've got for Sypha, that would make a nearly-complete Sypha spritesheet. 
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #686 on: May 15, 2012, 07:15:21 PM »
The "Enjoy!" would suggest he is making it free for use with credits given. Seeing as how he admits it's a SOTN edit, it's not like there's a whole lot he can do. Just give him credit and give Konami credit and all will be good. If he even notices you and throws a hissy, you could just threaten to tell Konami that he's claiming their work as his own. Custom sprites are a tricky, grey area. But looking at that sprite sheet, he doesnt' strike me as that kind of person. After hanging around the Spriters Resource for a while, you learn to read people's personalities just from their sprite sheets. All they want is credit for going through the effort of making minor edits for your sake.

Still looking for Succubus put together, but for now here's the succubus from Demon Hunter Legend:

SOTN:

Can't find anything even in Japanese. Probably not looking with the right terms.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:30:47 PM by TheouAegis »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #687 on: May 15, 2012, 07:57:48 PM »
Wow, if I were to combine what he's got with what I've got for Sypha, that would make a nearly-complete Sypha spritesheet.
And I would love you forever :p

Offline Vedora-Kingdom

• Hunter in Training
  • Die human!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #688 on: May 16, 2012, 03:30:26 PM »
+1
Hi. I saw there are many of character here but how about villagers. :-X

This one is my very old set of villagers.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #689 on: May 16, 2012, 03:52:56 PM »
Hah I remember that old Henry Oldrey I made a while back.
Good job making new sprites for villagers.  Cheers. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)