Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Toy Story 3  (Read 3319 times)

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« on: January 28, 2011, 01:45:23 PM »
If the Academy Awards actually have anything to do with rewarding quality anymore, this movie will win lotso.

It's poignant, it's funny, it's surprising and it's amazing. Best goddamn movie of 2010.

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 03:06:55 PM »
It's the best sequel written story I've ever seen.
I think it deserves an award for that.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
I still haven't watched it :-X

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »
I feel True Grit ought to win every applicable award. D:
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 05:40:39 PM »
I saw this film too. The first one was kinda iffy with the whole Buzz/Woody rivalry happening, but I found watching the second film to be a better experience. The third was even better.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 07:06:34 PM »
, this movie will win lotso
Lotso Huggin Bear?
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 08:02:36 PM »
I disagree. It was my least favorite of the trilogy and one of the worst Pixar films in my opinion.

Another Year is the best film of the year in my opinion, but it didn't even get a nomination. The King's Speech, Black Swan, and The Social Network all deserve the award more than Toy Story 3.

The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 05:07:53 AM »
Lotso Huggin Bear?

Pun was indeed intended  ;D

Tags:

anything