Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alright, nerds  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: January 31, 2022, 03:32:09 PM »
Specifically old school anime nerds. I need help identifying something.

Stores like Best Buy and Suncoast had an insane amount of anime tapes in the mid to late '90s. As a lot of it was fairly adult, my brother would look over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't eyeballing something too risque.

Nevertheless, I picked up a tape that caught my eye at a tender young age that's stuck with me forever: a screenshot on the back of a box that showed a woman either ripping her shirt or pulling aside a bathing suit, to reveal her big fat cartoon melon with a bandage over the nipple.

I must know what this anime is.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 06:55:14 PM »
Guys, please.

im horny
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 10:45:44 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 08:40:44 AM »
lol.

I did try. but google just isn't THAT advanced yet. There must be something more to go on besides the image you recall seeing. Names, dates, producers, artists, publishing company, etc. Anything?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 10:53:44 AM »
Can't recall any of that. I was maybe 11 and looking at a forbidden tape, lol. It was a quick glance.

All I remember is that it was done in that super angular mid to late '90s style, she had blonde or white hair, and I'm pretty sure her outfit was black, like one of those "V-shaped" swimsuits or something.

I guess the only thing to do is scroll through VHS box art and hope I see it.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 08:46:20 AM »
That might be your best bet considering. Perhaps it could be narrowed down by looking through anime of the 90's since you're sure it was of that time period.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything