Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: just noticed  (Read 5942 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: January 17, 2010, 12:26:59 AM »
Shanoa & Christopher are missing from the banner  :o

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 07:25:44 AM »
That's 'cuz I'm working on new random banners 'cuz there's no more room.  That Castle Keep is a fire hazard now!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »
Make a temporary banner where the keep's on fire. I will gladly make it myself even.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »
oooh do I smell "Castlevania Forum Banner Contest"?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 09:42:04 PM »
Bannar contests? :o Pardon my ignorance, but have we had one before? ^^

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 02:19:17 AM »
There will be no contest if I participate.
I mean, yes.

Offline Archangel

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 05:07:19 AM »
Shanoa & Christopher are missing from the banner  :o

Isn´t Christopher right between Hector´s and Simon´s Sprite? *Eagle Eyes*
But people can’t be ruled by power alone! The sacred, the honorable, the loved…those things can rule humanity. Something evil will eventually FALL TO RUIN!!

- Richter Belmont

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 05:23:05 PM »
Yeah actually that IS Christopher.
However, now that CVRebirth is out, if I could get the sprites of his Wii version, I can throw him in there. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: just noticed
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 12:22:12 AM »
Yeah.. the banner is getting crowded ;D

But can you guys help me out here?
I know all of the characters up there, but I can't recognize them.

These are the ones I know, from left to right:
Pumpkin - ???? - ???? - ???? - Sonia - Alucard - Trevor - Sypha - Grant - Hector - Christopher - Simon - Juste - Maxim - Richter - Maria - Henry - Carrie -  Reinhardt - Cornell - Nathan - John - Jonathan - Charlotte - Stella - Old Axe Armor - Julius - Soma - Yoko - Eric - Stella - Kid Dracula(Alucard again?)

Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere..

Offline Archangel

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 05:26:06 AM »
These are the ones I know, from left to right:
Pumpkin - ???? - ???? - ???? - Sonia - Alucard - Trevor - Sypha - Grant - Hector - Christopher - Simon - Juste - Maxim - Richter - Maria - Henry - Carrie -  Reinhardt - Cornell - Nathan - John - Jonathan - Charlotte - Stella - Old Axe Armor - Julius - Soma - Yoko - Eric - Stella - Kid Dracula(Alucard again?)

The ones you didn´t recognice were: Joachim, Leon.... and the last one seems to be Victor (from the cancelled Dreamcast Game)

Whoever made those sprites did a damn good job
But people can’t be ruled by power alone! The sacred, the honorable, the loved…those things can rule humanity. Something evil will eventually FALL TO RUIN!!

- Richter Belmont

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 06:00:36 AM »
Most of em was Jorge

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: just noticed
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 08:39:34 AM »
How the heck could I miss Leon?? I beat the game just hours before I made that post.. .. ..  :o

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »
Yeah that IS kinda weird...
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »
Someone push Aeon. No one likes him anyway.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 09:32:03 PM »
He'd see it coming. :x
You must obey Da Rulez!

Tags:

anything