Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Updating the Dungeon for the 25th anniversary  (Read 4811 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Updating the Dungeon for the 25th anniversary
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »
The timeline seems to include retconned games, so I think that you can just place the LoS timeline and say "This game follows a new timeline established by director David Cox" or something, just like the other games say "This game has been retconned by Koji Igarashi".

Also, I could just put a blurb on the top.

The timeline is very difficult to edit without going on and on and on about the story, so if you guys can help with something short (three paragraphs) about LoS, Reverie, and Resurrection, that would be terrific.  If you need to write spoilers, write a separate paragraph or two about them and I'll paste it into the Spoiler-Timeline.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 10:40:03 PM »
we could update castlevania of the NES to where dracula shoots first

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 06:06:12 PM »
Updated the "What's New" Page:)
No one has submitted any new articles, so I put up a blurb or two based on some new stuff we know.  I made a thread about submitting stuff to the site at Fan Stuff.  If anyone would like to contribute something new, just run it by me through this thread.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 02:26:03 PM »
loving the Laura & Coller sprites :D

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »
Hey Jorge, you should consider image resizing code for the forum. so we dont have to spoiler larger images. it could automatically resize them to a more forum friendly size.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 02:41:17 AM »
or a more resolution friendly Resize, I'm at 1080p and sometimes its a bit hard to do stuff....

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags: