Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: ...Why, Chris-chan?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: August 10, 2011, 02:07:48 AM »
Why?

It's not that cold

As one YouTuber expressed...
"What was once comedy, is now psychological horror."
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 04:19:50 AM »
Mmm...I'm not sure if it's a good idea to have Chris-chan threads here, AF. I'm not a mod or anything, so Jorgey and others feel free to disregard me, but this sort of thing seems to attract the wrong sorts of people from the wrong parts of places like 4chan. :/

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 05:02:24 AM »
This whole thing is really pathetic on both sides. We have Chris-Chan, of course, who can never just stay off the internet and stop embarrassing himself, and we have the trolls who take things way, way too far, even for trolls. To stalker obsession levels.
Sadly, trolling is as inevitable as blue skies and cold showers for someone who acts like this on the internet, but he's never going to stop, and thus the trolls will probably never stop either.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:05:51 AM by Slayer »
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 05:11:50 AM »
It will one day drive him to MAAAADNEEEEESS!

It already looks like he's cracking at every seam. Poor guy.

...Yet I laugh.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 06:38:47 AM »
Yeah... I'm not sure a Chris-chan thread is good.  I know that sometimes if you link a video, it'll actually show up on the youtube video thread as "As shown on the Castlevania Dungeon Forums" so you have to be very careful not to bring in the riffraff when you post videos such as these.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: