Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Encouragement Tips and Inspiration Thread  (Read 19392 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: Encouragement Tips and Inspiration Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »
I'm referring to how like 99% of my favorites are scantily clad female cosplayers.

With the other 1% being devoted to random illustrations based on my corruption fiction (with more coming in, btw).

I am using a little bit of restraint, though.  Like the other day I almost made this picture my one Kasumi-related Favorite, but then I noticed the cosplayer's profile says she's 16 and whoooooooa that was pretty close.  And I'm thinking about throwing on this Walter White Season 1 cosplay just as an automatic counter.

Still not seeing a problem. But dubious character & all.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2013, 03:20:08 PM »
+1
I'm referring to how like 99% of my favorites are scantily clad female cosplayers.

With the other 1% being devoted to random illustrations based on my corruption fiction (with more coming in, btw).

I am using a little bit of restraint, though.  Like the other day I almost made this picture my one Kasumi-related Favorite, but then I noticed the cosplayer's profile says she's 16 and whoooooooa that was pretty close.  And I'm thinking about throwing on this Walter White Season 1 cosplay just as an automatic counter.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/267/8/3/dead_or_alive_kasumi_cosplay_by_grellkaloli-d4cier3.jpg     If she is 16 then I'm speechless. I'm not going to lie if you did not tell me I would think she just entered her 20's or at least 21-22. 

friday-damn (First thing that crossed my mind before I read the whole paragrahph before that awkward moment  :P )

Not trying to sound like a pervert but If she does not fall under the definition of "jailbait" I do not know who does then.

Anyways

HD - Rocky Balboa (2006) - inspirational speech
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:28:22 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2013, 12:06:55 AM »
That Rocky scene is my favourite part of the movie! It always make my eyes teary.
I just love all the Rocky saga because of little details and phrases like this speech. It gets to my heart every time.

PS: that DoA cosplay was awesome.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline PyramidHead

• Vampire Hunter
  • Don't look into the Death Star, or you will die.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2013, 06:34:34 AM »
I must say this first: I don't understand a single word here! But the music is so epic and beautiful! Actors put so much emotions into the words (at least one of them :))! The espers from FF6 are so big and awesome! ... That video inspires me a lot.

BLOOD of BAHAMUT Trailer

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2013, 05:59:06 AM »
Here is one for u all. Real eyes Realize Real lies. :o
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2013, 09:27:54 AM »
http://chrismccombs.net/37-ways-to-be-a-badass/

I try to follow these, and they can be pretty encouraging.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2013, 10:27:03 AM »
My suggestion box in youtube makes me feel like I'm seriously f*cked-up.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »
There's nothing wrong with a healthy appetite for history and gangster films.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »

I hope this brightened someone's day.

Tags: