Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 577887 times)

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #390 on: August 10, 2012, 07:54:31 AM »
Me with my new band, Red Hawk Fury!  ;D
We play classic rock and metal music.
I'm the young and handsome bassist with muscular legs (I run a lot. Will later today, in fact).
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2012, 03:38:52 PM »
+1
It's cool watching people you've never met grow up over the course of several years through online photos. Such strong, handsome men blossoming from soft, pink boys of days-gone-by. Braces replaced with stubble. If only I could reach out and touch.

I've often thought the same thing, my dear Mr. Tank. Only minus the deep, longing ache for the feel of soft, supple boy flesh.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
+1
Me.

You, sir, are a dark haired Ryan Dunn. Kudos.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #393 on: August 21, 2012, 10:17:38 PM »
+1
About time I joined the party  8)

Yeah I am the big guy...   :) 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11:45:24 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #394 on: August 22, 2012, 03:06:15 PM »
You, sir, are a dark haired Ryan Dunn. Kudos.

Wow. That's actually kinda creepy. he was 34 when he died last year. Which is my age now. o_O

Here's me today at work. Yeah, I'm the only one in this "office" that bother to dress nice.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:07:56 PM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #395 on: August 22, 2012, 09:07:56 PM »

Here's a picture of me as the employee at Macy's. Btw I do wear that coat and I love it.

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »
Wow. That's actually kinda creepy. he was 34 when he died last year. Which is my age now. o_O

Here's me today at work. Yeah, I'm the only one in this "office" that bother to dress nice.

Nice, nice. You remind me of Apollo Justice with your work attire. No objections here.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #397 on: September 07, 2012, 04:00:43 PM »

I'm on the left.

Haven't been around the forum here since 2008, I believe.
Forgot my old password and changed e-mail since, though.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #398 on: September 08, 2012, 03:05:13 AM »
Nice, nice. You remind me of Apollo Justice with your work attire. No objections here.

LOL, I totally didn't think of that when I picked that outfit out. Thanks. :)
I'm going to have to go for the exact outfit next time and see if anyone picks up on it. ;)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:07:19 AM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #399 on: October 12, 2012, 05:36:55 AM »
+3
I received an e-mail from a Castlevania fan recently who wondered what in the world happened to me, as I kind of disappeared from the fanbase. I've actually been up to some really interesting things lately. I formed a band that I've been working really hard at, and we're getting ready to release a digital album with 5 of the songs being downloadable for free, and the other 5 or 6 being downloadable for $8.99. It will be sold from our website, which I'm developing, and will be a fancy, fun place full of really interesting content. We'll be launching a big media campaign soon, which I'm really excited about, because we're blessed to actually have really good funding behind everything. Even so, it has tastefully tongue in cheek elements, but it's not ghetto cheap. I've really had a blast doing this, and I think it's been one of the defining moments of my life so far, so I'm actually quite anxious to get everything done and released.

These are some of the promotional images I've been involved with. These were really fun. I always really appreciated awesome character designs (Juste Belmont is still my favorite), so it's exhilarating to me that I actually get to make character designs myself and actually be the character so to speak:

I'm the fellow in the middle. The guy on the right is actually someone I met via the Castlevania fanbase. Being a massive J-Rock enthusiast, he kind of brought this somewhat Visual Kei-ish element to the band, annnnnd... dressing up like nuts just kind of naturally seemed like the thing to do after a certain point : T
Most here will probably realize that my stage name is totally ripped from Castlevania : p

Some of the outfits are also somewhat 'Vania inspired, like this following one. I'd sometimes think to myself about how I would design a Castlevania character, and then I'd... just do it, but in real life : T

This is another one of those examples. It's a bit of a pet peeve when someone refers to that fur garment of mine as a coat. It's actually much cooler than that, it's a cape >: [

I like this one, too.

This one is not of me, but of the bassist/vocalist. I think this one is incredibly awesome and also pretty Castlevania-like, so I figured I'd post it anyway. I think we'll shoot it again, because the quality isn't the greatest, but it's a powerful image to me regardless:

So yeah, I didn't die or anything. Just kinda' doing other stuff, but as can be seen, Castlevania is still having a pretty big effect on me, and may always do that : p
Even though I'm not really working on my Castlevania website much at the moment, I'm still pushing myself creatively, even more so than before, and much of the stuff I learned while working on that site is proving incredibly invaluable for my current endeavor. I will probably start being a bit more active around the fanbase, though. I do revisit some of my old favorites still o___ob
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:41:29 AM by Successor The Cruel »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #400 on: October 16, 2012, 08:33:46 PM »
+6
What the...

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: October 17, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »
What the...

My thoughts exactly!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »
+2
I can understand your reaction. There has probably never been anything like this ever before. We're currently working on a music video to upload to Youtube, which will be the spearhead of the media campaign (but certainly not the only thing). We feel that our best way of independently achieving great popularity would be to strike Youtube. We're pouring a lot into the video. The video is going to be absolutely CRAZY and beautiful. I can promise you that there isn't anything currently out that is remotely like what it will be : D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 01:01:52 AM by Successor The Cruel »

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #403 on: October 24, 2012, 11:34:35 PM »
+1
That's some pretty wild stuff there Niel. Upload a 15 second preview of the vid.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2012, 05:57:09 PM »
+1
I sincerely hope it's just music set to your apple-crushing video.

Tags: