Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer  (Read 5266 times)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: December 10, 2018, 02:33:57 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHlNN81sHM Starring Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 06:15:16 PM »
The preview doesn't look bad. But I'm still waiting for a sequel to Shin Godzilla. I really enjoyed that one  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 01:26:01 AM »
Yes! Trailer 2!

Yeah, I'm also waiting for Shin Godzilla 2.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 11:19:55 AM »
The preview doesn't look bad. But I'm still waiting for a sequel to Shin Godzilla. I really enjoyed that one  :)
Yes! Trailer 2!

Yeah, I'm also waiting for Shin Godzilla 2.

I got bad news; https://screenrant.com/toho-godzilla-cinematic-universe-shin-godzilla-2-canceled/

Shin 2 would have been amazing, but, everyone's gotta copy a trend.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 04:35:21 PM »
I've listened to the Shin soundtrack so many times but still haven't seen the movie...

The fuck is wrong with me?
The worst monsters are human.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 06:18:23 PM »
I got bad news; https://screenrant.com/toho-godzilla-cinematic-universe-shin-godzilla-2-canceled/

That's disappointing.

Personally I never did get Godzilla Vs Kong as the odds against the giant Ape are way too many, especially when you consider Godzilla's size, nuclear arsenal, and near-indestructible body. Kong would be killed in combat but that's only if he didn't die of severe radiation poisoning first. Granted I'm basing this off of the Godzilla from Shin Godzilla.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 10:03:20 PM »

Shin 2 would have been amazing, but, everyone's gotta copy a trend.

/Sob  :'(
Well, I just hope the Legendary Pictures version gets to be a huge success. I want my dose of kaiju.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 09:30:23 PM »
Good. Shin Godzilla was less of a Godzilla movie and more of a 2-hour episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion with the same soundtrack and an Angel that just happened to be called "Godzilla" in it. It was an interesting concept on its own but it already outplayed its own gimmick.

Tags: