Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: im getting bored and boreder  (Read 9927 times)

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 09:15:38 PM »
In Reply To #15

I can't even get up on the stairs in that game and yeh its really stupid.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 09:57:45 PM »
How about go outside and enjoy the wonderful fall leaves changing color or ride a bicycle or just go for a walk? Not everything has to surround playing video games. Take a break from it once in a while. It's nice to enjoy the simpler things in life sometimes. ;)

This is the best advice here.  Start working out or running if you don't already.  Do some volunteer work.  If you're old enough to be out of your parents' control, take a roadtrip with some buddies.  Just do something different, maybe a little crazy.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 11:44:05 PM »
You could play Michael Jackson's Moonwalker on the genesis.
That game is so stupid you kill the bad guys with magic sparkles to rescue little girls.

WTF MAN TIS GAME KICKS FAT ASS U CAN MAK THE FOCKIN ZOMBIES DANCE JUST LIKE IN MA FOCKIN SIG  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags: