Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lament of Innocence Mobile Manga  (Read 14628 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 05:35:45 PM »
Mr. P now has a page for this manga.  It sounds like it had a pretty good run of 2 seasons and gave the background of many things in LoI I know I've wanted to know more about, such as the origin of Walter and Joachim's turning.  It also says a little bit about who the new female character is (Liza), and says that Walter killed her fiance (though that's almost a given).  Finally, we have a name for Rinaldo's daughter (Justine) and how she is connected with the Succubus. 

http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/cv-loi/cellphone-comic.htm

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
Re: Lament of Innocence Mobile Manga
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 08:44:21 AM »
That Leon looks more like a Kennedy than a Belmont. :P
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 12:57:16 AM »
I've been wondering about who this Liza character might be.  She seems to be a female warrior whose husband was vampirized by Walter.  Perhaps she was Joachim's wife??  Na, there would have probably have been an arrow from her to Joachim in the diagram if that was the case (unless it was a big secret), but it would be kind of cool. 

It's kind of odd that Iga went through such pains to show why a female warrior like Sonia wouldn't work over a thousand years ago, but here's Liza.  I wonder what type of fighting style she uses, if she is indeed a warrior. 

I wonder if she might be set up to become Leon's next love interest though.  He obviously didn't continue his line through Sarah, so he had to have found someone else.  Since no one else is around (unless Walter's daughter survived and became unvampirized), the only place to look is Liza (or some character we don't know about, but what fun is that?).  It strikes me as kind of romantic, actually, two people who lost their loved ones in a horrible way turning to each other.  Because of her experience with Walter, I could almost see Sarah as accepting her.

If anyone knows any more details about her character, I would love to hear about it.

lucy_elfenlied_girl18

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 08:24:50 PM »
i can't wait for this to come out! i loved the game :D

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 09:32:59 PM »
unfortunately, there've been no hints that this might come out outside of Japan.  but you never know.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 07:07:25 AM »
Still waiting for the translation. :(

Can anyone around here by chance fluently translate Japanese to English?         

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 08:40:43 AM »
Damn that artwork is beautiful, very nice stuff.

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 10:50:50 AM »
Still waiting for the translation. :(

Can anyone around here by chance fluently translate Japanese to English?         

Does anyone even have the full thing?  I've only seen a couple pages.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »
I nobody who got it but he says he can't get it off his phone and upload it since its a special format or something. It has sound effects among other things which make uploading difficult. This manga is really hard to get a hold on if you don't live in Japan.           

Tags: