Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CVForum Awards & Achievements  (Read 298244 times)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2011, 03:27:00 AM »
Hah! That's awesome, I didn't expect to get one of these.

A medusa head is quite fitting for me, since I can navigate through them with relative ease in just about any CV game. I have a weird knack for it.

...okay, I'll shut my dork mouth now.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2011, 01:09:20 PM »
Inccubus is a Super Old Dungeonite?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2011, 02:53:40 PM »
He's been around since the times of Succubus, so yes.
Actually he may have been around since before you, but he stopped for some time.
That is, unless I'm confusing him with another Inccubus. :P
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2011, 03:09:22 PM »
I just noticed I had a award too! Thanks guys, I shall try to live up to it :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline JooohnShaft

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2011, 03:14:25 PM »
would i be nominated for the artist?
and i got an idea for one, modern slayer: dungeonites that prefer the modern castlevanias.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2011, 04:43:13 PM »
He's been around since the times of Succubus, so yes.
Actually he may have been around since before you, but he stopped for some time.
That is, unless I'm confusing him with another Inccubus. :P

Inc posted frequently on the ezboard Dungeon and was "part of the pack." So yeah, Super-Old indeed.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Succubus

• Head Priestess of the Monkey Cult
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: CVForum Awards & Achievements
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »
Yeah, Inccubus has been around for a long time. :) I don't know if he was around quite as early as me, but at this point, what difference does a few months or a year or some such make? :P He showed up on ICVD not that long ago too. He should get the ICVD award.

You guys could make extra awards for the oldOLDOLD members, haha. The litmus test would be:

For an ezboard member: Do you know who Jimmer is?

For the very first CVD forum: Do you know who Technocop is?

Haha :D

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2011, 03:28:49 PM »
I just noticed he posted again at ICVD. Totally missed that. Sorry.

Oh god, I was around when there was talk of Jimmer.....but never knew him. He's become a legend in the lore of the respective forums. Technocop was before my time, though.

A great question would be: Were you there when the EZboard forum went tits up and turned Jesuspoloosa? Good times.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:30:46 PM by Sindra »

Offline Succubus

• Head Priestess of the Monkey Cult
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2011, 05:07:24 PM »
Were you on the ezboard incarnation of the forum at all, Sindra? I honestly don't remember. :o

I was thinking of adding the question "Did Jesus save your soul?" but I figured no one would get it, haha.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2011, 08:15:41 AM »
All this talk makes me want to write a history of the Castlevania fandom sometime ;o

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2011, 09:47:01 AM »
Tina, I don't remember if I signed up for it or was just a lurker at the time, but I clearly remember when it got hacked to hell and Christ-ified.

Gunlord, I'm sure if you made a topic about polling all the knowledge of the Castlevania fan forums and such, people would be more than happey to share. Then you could write up a timeline, if you ask for general timeframes of events.

Oooo...there's another award I just thought of. "Scribe".
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:48:58 AM by Sindra »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2011, 11:57:13 AM »
Woot I have an award I feel so speciaaaaal
would i be nominated for the artist?
and i got an idea for one, modern slayer: dungeonites that prefer the modern castlevanias.

icon could be Julius... though for that there would have to be one for those who prefer the oldschools, and one for those in the middleground... etc...

Also,
I Suggest Super Waffle be given an award for all that great fanfiction.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:00:51 PM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2011, 12:01:38 PM »
He was already given the "pervert" award...trust me, that encompasses his fanfic. XD

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »
Quote from: Abnormal Freak
It's fanfiction. It's shit by default. :o

Offline snappleman

• ^-^
  • Inverted Dungeonite
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »
Ya'll need to shut the FUCK up and actually read that shit. It's amazing.
--------------
^-^

Tags: