Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CVForum Awards & Achievements  (Read 298292 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2011, 03:57:05 PM »
system needs to be tweaked to be based on a feedback system or post count.... whatever...

This system only works on PM's which isn't very effective since I've yet to get the Modder Achievement and I Joined the forums JUST to post my CV2 Remake.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »
Your CV2 remake?  I've not heard of this.  You've not posted stuff about it aside from that one sprite.  No videos, no code posts.  Compare that to metroidquest, Esco, Inccubus, and others...

There's no need to do 'em on Post Count, as that's how you get the Titles (Legendary Hunter, Master Hunter, Hunter in Training, etc.)
It would be redundant to do 'em like that.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Thy Gory Rory

• Hunter in Training
  • ...I'm holding my sausage hostage!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2011, 08:56:09 PM »
We can't nominate ourselves for the particular awards, correct? Well, hypothetically if I were to have any they'd most likely be "the lurker" (I barely post, mostly just read through threads) and/or "the retro gamer" (95% of all my posts are about older games).

Don't worry, this is all just hypothetical, I'm not demanding anything and I'm still quite new so I'm sure I need to "earn" these a bit more...

Offline mistressalucard

• Diva
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Magical Diva
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Moonlit Path
    • Awards
Re: CVForum Awards & Achievements
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2011, 07:49:31 PM »
Well this one is probably me:  The Great Collector
---
Lady A

Trevor Belmont Fan

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2011, 03:47:57 AM »
Well this one is probably me:  The Great Collector

I would get that same award, look at game collections in the HG101 section. If soon to be 922 games isn't a collection, then I don't know what is. :P

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2011, 10:58:23 AM »
I would get that same award, look at game collections in the HG101 section. If soon to be 922 games isn't a collection, then I don't know what is. :P

how many of those are castlevania games?

do you even play cv anymore  :(

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »
At least 13 of the games are CV, probably the most games I own for one series other than Gradius. I may not play much CV these days, but a collection is a collection.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:47:22 AM by Bloodreign »

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »
How about an award for who at least contributed to the Dungeon Main site?

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: October 30, 2011, 11:51:47 PM »
icon = ??? (don't know) - director - someone who makes and posts a lot of vids such as on youtube
The Icon should be IGA's head
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Tanatra

• Everything Burns
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: CVForum Awards & Achievements
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2011, 12:27:16 AM »
I fear I may be at risk of getting a "Lurker" award soon, as I've been so busy with graduate school that whenever I'm on here all I do is browse topics without responding. I even missed out on that brief period of awesomeness a few weeks ago when the rest of the ICVDers were out in force.  ???

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2011, 12:47:12 AM »
I fear I may be at risk of getting a "Lurker" award soon, as I've been so busy with graduate school that whenever I'm on here all I do is browse topics without responding. I even missed out on that brief period of awesomeness a few weeks ago when the rest of the ICVDers were out in force.  ???

don't wory its only based on other's opinion about you, and whether someone agrees or not.

See my award, Source is less than 10 arguements, most of the i didn't even start.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2011, 08:31:43 AM »
972 posts and you've only been involved in less than 10 arguments,

riiight.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2011, 09:32:44 AM »
most of it is just nagging so that is pretty plausible

ZING

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2011, 10:08:34 AM »
There should be a best newbie award. Because this guy certainly deserves it.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »
972 posts and you've only been involved in less than 10 arguments,

riiight.

at least the Troll award fits you perfect.

Tags: