Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Looking for a song from Macross Plus  (Read 5341 times)

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Looking for a song from Macross Plus
« on: September 23, 2007, 05:27:39 AM »
I know we have a Macross fan (or 2?) on  these forums so this really goes out to him. I'm looking for main vocal song, "Voices". The thing is i want the English version...I've only been able to find the Japanese version. I hope some one can help me out with this.

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 09:05:36 AM »
In Reply To #1

you may want to go to www.4chan.org and ask on /m/. Also search for "Macross" here:

http://rapidsearch.yi.org/?s=macross+plus

See if anything there looks like what you need. :)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 01:05:05 PM »
I suppose it would be a little difficult to find the English version since it was never released on a soundtrack CD. o:
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline elbryan42

• Bargle Nawdle Zouss???
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Looking for a song from Macross Plus
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 10:38:12 PM »
I own both soundtracks for Macross Plus, and the english version is on neither. I have it on MP3 from years ago, but it sounds like just a recording from the movie. That MP3 should still be floating around somewhere. Wish I could help out more than that.

Another song not on the soundtracks is "Borderline" a Sharon Apple tune.
----------------------------------------------------
Check out Elbryan42's Doom Depot! Check out the Doom 64 TC and download some Doom music.
http://doomdepot.doom2.net/

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Looking for a song from Macross Plus
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 01:16:23 PM »
In Reply To #4

Damn...what a shame. Even if its just a recording ill take it.

It really makes no sense why the English version would never be recorded onto anything....strange. oh well, if you still have it ill take it...no rush.

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 07:46:22 AM »
Another song not on the soundtracks is "Borderline" a Sharon Apple tune.

There's also "Information Highway", another Sharon Apple tune, but it's the only song in the OVA that's written by someone other than Yoko Kanno. But those two songs (along with two previously-released Sharon Apple tunes) were released on a single.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything