Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Belmont Tree  (Read 36882 times)

Quasar

Re: Belmont Tree
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »
So, the Japanese manual DID include the bit about portraying Sypha as male, then. Interesting. Then her ("his") bid to become a monk may only have been a part of her false identity. When she later revealed herself to be female and married Trevor, that certainly would have spoiled that  :P

Offline Pedrith

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2007, 08:42:21 PM »
I think that it is fantastic and has given me ideas of my own for another story concerning our boy Drac.  Also you reminded me about Radu the Hansome, which I completely forgot about.

Thanks.

David

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2007, 07:15:28 AM »
So, the Japanese manual DID include the bit about portraying Sypha as male, then. Interesting. Then her ("his") bid to become a monk may only have been a part of her false identity. When she later revealed herself to be female and married Trevor, that certainly would have spoiled that
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
In Reply To #93

Woman or a young man whose voice hasn't deepened yet. Some like to say that she appeared and sounded like a young man.

If I recall correctly, the same "voice" was used for Link in the original Legend of Zelda, and Link was 16-17 when he went to fight Ganon.

Tags:

anything