Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Questions about Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles fangame  (Read 7573 times)

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
Re: A question about Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles fangame
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 10:10:21 AM »
The last thing that I'm not sure the final fate of the whip called "Gilt Slayer" in its final form, did Efrain abandon it all the way after the damned fight or something? It would be such a place to give me and other players of the game some imaginations.
I realized that this game lacks the long and safe stair to the castle keep with moon and a throne room, I don't know why but usually I just don't mind about it.
Also the R.I.P trap room in final stage is pretty cool. It's a place that I won't forget even I put the game away from my laptop PC for several days.
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 10:23:01 AM »
I realized that this game lacks the long and safe stair to the castle keep with moon and a throne room, I don't know why but usually I just don't mind about it.

This is usually Dracula's thing as well as Catlevania's. It has been presented in another castle as well. The one Elizabeth Bartly created in England in CV Bloodlines. But for the most part any castle not associated with Dracula directly doesn't have the grand stairway to the solitary tower in the sky. Of course there are also some forms that Castlevania itself had taken which doesn't have the ascending stairways. The 3 gameboy titles don't have them.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 03:21:17 PM »
Dawn of Sorrow's Castle is not Dracula's at all; it belongs to Celia's Cultists.
It is unknown where its location is, exactly, but we see Windmills in the ending scene so... Holland?
Regardless, that particular castle features the iconic Staircase, as well as a hidden "Castle Entrance Hall" section deep underground.

So, to recap:
-some castles that are not Dracula's Castle may have the stairs/throne room.
-some castles ARE versions of Dracula's Castle, and yet don't have those stairs.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 05:52:24 AM »
I've beaten boss rush mode but hard boss rush is something that tied with RNG and pixel-perfect move and I still can't handle it...

Recently I've searched through the Internet and find a "debug system" of a game called "Rise of Castle Dracula" and I'm confusing if there are some connection between "Rise of Castle Dracula" and Lecarde Chronicles. It seems that the "Rise of Castle Dracula" is a part of development tool of Lecarde Chronicles or the design concept received drastic change before "Rise of Castle Dracula" could be out. Or "Rise" and "CTLC" are just completely unrelated but I'm not sure...
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Tags:

anything