Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Contra on NES Sound remake  (Read 3212 times)

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Contra on NES Sound remake
« on: October 05, 2011, 09:43:51 AM »
hey..im still alive...
anyways. just made this sound remake of Contra of NES to do something.
Stage I.

Contra on NES Sound Remake Stage I (OdenAndEvil)

Stage II

Contra on NES Sound Remake Stage II (OdenAndEvil)

hope you enjoy.
greetz

p.s. thx for all the words and trying to help me a lil! it still did really help (:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 05:56:11 AM by OdenAndEvil »
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »
p.s. thx for all the words and trying to help me a lil! it still did really help (:

It's no big deal OdenAndEvil. You needed someone to talk to and we helped in any way we though would be beneficial to you. And talking to you about this issue also made me feel better too  :)

Anyways liked the vid. I always thought it was interesting when you take NES game and throw in more sophisticated sounds. It's always surprising what you end up with. However I was missing the machine gun sound effects  :'(  I propose for the next vid that you do of Contra (if you so chose) that you input machine gun, Laser and the fire weapon sounds too. I'd really like to hear them!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Contra on NES Sound remake
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 11:25:16 AM »
It's no big deal OdenAndEvil. You needed someone to talk to and we helped in any way we though would be beneficial to you. And talking to you about this issue also made me feel better too  :)

Anyways liked the vid. I always thought it was interesting when you take NES game and throw in more sophisticated sounds. It's always surprising what you end up with. However I was missing the machine gun sound effects  :'(  I propose for the next vid that you do of Contra (if you so chose) that you input machine gun, Laser and the fire weapon sounds too. I'd really like to hear them!

That is a good thing. (: u know...german ppl are...they dont care much about each other. Im dont have many friends. not like i would have a problem to get some. Its just like, u cant trust them. and if u need one of them, u wont find em...but i never had exp. like that with english ppl. like this forum. just great. (:

i will do that for stage 2 (:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 01:24:30 PM »
Nice video mate! I like the rock remix. Contra was undoubtedly one of the best games on the NES and one of the most fun (but so hard damnnnn you die so easily)

Are you from Germany? What part of Germany? I was in Germany twice. Good memories.
German people are so different from people in the middle east, it's like arriving in a different world.
In my country, every morning you get up without knowing where you'll end up in the end of the day.
People are very emotional, can either be extremely friendly or hostile. They (we) love to argue about EVERYTHING, and having a sharp tongue and strong nerves are not an option, rather a necessity of survival.

In Germany people are polite, love order and schedules, like to plan everything ahead, while in my country nothing is constant and people are over-optimistic, lol
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »
Nicely done! I wonder how difficult it would be to do it in the game for real using FCEUDX and that scripting thingy it has. Hmmm...

Can't wait to see the next one. =)
"Stuff and things."

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »
Nice video mate! I like the rock remix. Contra was undoubtedly one of the best games on the NES and one of the most fun (but so hard damnnnn you die so easily)

Are you from Germany? What part of Germany? I was in Germany twice. Good memories.
German people are so different from people in the middle east, it's like arriving in a different world.
In my country, every morning you get up without knowing where you'll end up in the end of the day.
People are very emotional, can either be extremely friendly or hostile. They (we) love to argue about EVERYTHING, and having a sharp tongue and strong nerves are not an option, rather a necessity of survival.

In Germany people are polite, love order and schedules, like to plan everything ahead, while in my country nothing is constant and people are over-optimistic, lol

thanks. (: and yes, its really damn hard >.<. i still had many dreams with ppl dying with the dead sound of contra. i heard that so many times in my life already.lol

actually, I'm from Austria. (: but there is not much difference...everyone is pissed. crime moving on. everyone crying about euro. and so one. Most only look at themselves. and so much shit going on in our politic.

Nicely done! I wonder how difficult it would be to do it in the game for real using FCEUDX and that scripting thingy it has. Hmmm...

Can't wait to see the next one. =)

Thanks (: I've already asked me that too. but i think, if someone could do that, he could also "pimp" the graphics i guess?

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »
Possible, I suppose, but I don't know for sure. That would definitely be a kick-ass project, though.  ;D
"Stuff and things."

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 05:57:28 AM »
well. stage II done.

Contra on NES Sound Remake Stage II (OdenAndEvil)

did use other weapon sound effects.

Tags:

anything