Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Do you think soon enough robots would replace the lower class?  (Read 15064 times)

Lone Wolf

Re: Do you think soon enough robots would replace the lower class?
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2013, 02:24:40 AM »
Yes, but this video is a memory from Zero, not a actual fight that happens before the last one, when I was a kid this confused me a bit too. xD

A memory from a fight, right? So how could this be ever possible? xP

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2013, 02:25:56 AM »
This is a memory of a fight that happened before Megaman X.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2013, 02:32:22 AM »
This is a memory of a fight that happened before Megaman X.

Oh... A forgotten memory, right? xD
So, what exactly happened with Megaman X, so he isn't able to fight anymore?

P.S.: Spoilers are accepted. lol

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2013, 02:35:35 AM »
Its not a forgotten memory, Zero reminisced that before fighting Sigma in X4, reminisced this battle that happened before X1.

X cant fight because
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013, 02:43:24 AM »
Its not a forgotten memory, Zero reminisced that before fighting Sigma in X4, reminisced this battle that happened before X1.

X cant fight because
(click to show/hide)

Oooooohhhh, i got it! :O

So you mean he cannot fight anymore because...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2013, 03:08:01 AM »
Yes, but he
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2013, 04:43:46 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Sounds like Megaman Battle Network to me.  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2013, 04:59:47 AM »
Almost like that, but without a form. Also in this timeline the robotic evolved instead of internet, so no P.E.T.s or things like that to him reside.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2013, 08:05:52 AM »
Almost like that, but without a form. Also in this timeline the robotic evolved instead of internet, so no P.E.T.s or things like that to him reside.

Then who created Megaman BNT?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 09:52:51 AM »
Mega Man: Bettle Network takes place in an alternate timeline. It has nothing to do with the original Mega Man timeline. It's simply a retelling with the Mega Man characters we're all familiar with however they've all been given a bit of a different look to them and they all exist as NET Nabbies inside of cyberspace. DenTech city is designed with vurtually complete automation in mind and the NET Nabbies essentially run everything who are in turn, controlled by their real life counterparts. I don't nearly know enough about this Mega Man story to give you full details as I've only seen...maybe one season's worth. But I do know that later on that eventually Lance and his NET Nabbie; Mega Man can actually merge with the help of a digital cyber-dome that is programmed to encase a building or small section of the city itself. and also Lance's grandfather is non-other then Dr. Thomas Light. He looks just like the original Thomas Light but I don't know if he still uses that same name in Battle Network.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2013, 11:46:20 AM »
Also I believe the name of the main villain's in the first game is Wily, and the evil net-mafia he leads is called WWW.   :P

I loved MMBN. It's a fun game and the battle system is cool. I find it hard to define if it can be considered an RPG or not.

Another one for my video-game facepalm logic: A little kid's navi ~~~ Breaks into the toughest state security mechanisms //  Deletes the strongest viruses ever created.   
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 06:03:52 PM »
Also I believe the name of the main villain's in the first game is Wily, and the evil net-mafia he leads is called WWW.

Yep. Dr. Wily is in there and he controls what's known as 'World 3'.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2013, 06:15:40 PM »
Welp, I can safely say that this is now a Megaman thread. :P
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2013, 06:20:37 PM »
Yeah we're kinda getting off-topic here, aren't we...

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2013, 06:22:26 PM »
Megaman Hijack, lol.
we should move further conversaion about Mega man to the mega man topic in the gaming board...
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: