Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New Belmont Theory (LoS)  (Read 17815 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: New Belmont Theory (LoS)
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2011, 02:48:39 PM »
Chaos? all that is is the manifestation of dracula's power in the castle allowing him and the castle to be immortal.

Since they are both DEAD Chaos has no relevance.

The Vampire killer itself is a Plothole as its physical properties are constantly changed without reason, hell, it's creation process doesn't make much sense. Use Black Magic to Trap a person's soul into a weapon, It'll SOMEHOW become Holy....

............ Fuck that IGA's Writers are fucking Morons.
Actually, Chaos is the manifestation of the darkness and evil in the hearts of people.  Dracula somehow took that in.  Because of this it became one with his powers and because of that, it influences him.  It's also why there is a stream of Chaos existing within the castle.  It's also why Soma nearly turned evil after he defeat Graham in AoS.  If he had completely absorbed it, he would have become the master of the castle.  It's why he went to the Chaotic Realm.  By going there he could fight Chaos and by doing so, cut off so that it no longer can influence him.  It's also why if you lose that battle, Soma becomes ascends to the throne.  Remember, at the end of AoS after you've beaten Chaos, Soma tells Mina that deep within him, Dracula's power sleeps.  It is no longer evil, but it has changed his life forever.  If you don't believe me, play AoS again. 
Behold my power and tremble

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2011, 03:05:37 PM »
And did you know LoI can make up whatever the hell it wants in regards to Alchemy?
yeah, but it still doesn't mean it is....
...unless you also belive twighlight actually has vampires...

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2011, 03:39:39 PM »
I still bet on the villager boy saved by Gabriel to reclaim the Belmont surname honoring Wygol's hero.
More likely Zobek killed him off-screen. Because Zobek.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2011, 04:31:22 PM »
It is no longer evil, but it has changed his life forever.  If you don't believe me, play AoS again.

the power within Soma was never evil. It is "Dark" but not evil. That much was said I belive by either Julius or Yoko.

yeah, but it still doesn't mean it is....
...unless you also belive twighlight actually has vampires...
Oh they are vampires. Shitty gay ones, but nonetheless. (sadly)
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2011, 04:33:23 PM »
Edward is NOT gay  >:(

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: New Belmont Theory (LoS)
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2011, 05:17:20 PM »
the power within Soma was never evil. It is "Dark" but not evil. That much was said I belive by either Julius or Yoko.

Yes, Yoko did say this, but it was before we knew that Soma was Dracula reincarnated.  At this point, he hadn't awakened yet as Dracula and the influence of the Chaos hadn't begun to flow into him.  Chaos is evil and until the end of AoS, had a connection to Dracula.  It would seem that Dracula's true power (the part that is influenced by Chaos) was sealed in the throne room.  When Soma defeated Graham, it was allowed to flow into it's true master: Soma.  The purpose of the battle with Chaos was to stop the flow Chaos into him and to sever his connection to it permanently. 

And, what Yoko said was true.  At least, in most cases.  Those connected to Dracula through blood and/or magic seem to be the exception.  Then again, I could be trying to see something that isn't there.  The fact is that it is never fully explained and I get the feeling it never will.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2011, 05:21:33 PM »

oh Very true Dark =/= Evil, just as Light =/= Good.
Take the spanish inquisition, they were aligned with Light and Holy, but intentions were clearly Evil.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2011, 05:56:54 PM »
Edward is NOT gay  >:(
You are absolutely right. Calling Edward gay would be an insult to gay people.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2011, 06:30:54 PM »
You are absolutely right. Calling Edward gay would be an insult to gay people.

ooo~ Burned!

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2011, 11:59:16 PM »
ooo~ Burned!

Was that pun intentional, cause you're quoting someone with the username 'Flame'.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 01:04:11 AM »
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the intention, but it IS pretty funny.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 01:15:26 AM »
uuuuhhh YEAH, I TOTALLY made that up! HIGH FIVE!............anyone?

no pun intended, but that was an awesome pun..... too bad it'll be awhile before those conditions could happen again.

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM »
no pun intended, but that was an awesome pun.....

For a second there, I though you said "no pun intended, but that was an awesome pun", as if you actually did intend for it, so I had to do a double take and realized that wasn't what you said.

You actually said that you didn't intend for a pun like that to occur, but it was still awesome regardless. The wording is a bit awkward, so I read something else.

Now that I think about it, there's another meaning I can get from that.

You mean no pun intended when you say "an awesome pun", but "an awesome pun" isn't a pun, so it doesn't make as much sense.

But of course, this is all from my own perspective. I might be totally wrong.

Offline jestercolony

• Slow Silence
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 06:05:07 AM »
Actually, Chaos is the manifestation of the darkness and evil in the hearts of people.  Dracula somehow took that in.  Because of this it became one with his powers and because of that, it influences him.  It's also why there is a stream of Chaos existing within the castle.  It's also why Soma nearly turned evil after he defeat Graham in AoS.  If he had completely absorbed it, he would have become the master of the castle.  It's why he went to the Chaotic Realm.  By going there he could fight Chaos and by doing so, cut off so that it no longer can influence him.  It's also why if you lose that battle, Soma becomes ascends to the throne.  Remember, at the end of AoS after you've beaten Chaos, Soma tells Mina that deep within him, Dracula's power sleeps.  It is no longer evil, but it has changed his life forever.  If you don't believe me, play AoS again.

Eh... Actually...you're kinda... wrong and correct. ...Ahem... The Castle itself is a "Creature of Chaos." the "darkness and evil" in people's hearts only began after the events of  Dracula's Curse and CoD Dracula had cast a horrible spell that drove man to the brink of insanity, malice and bloodlust which in turn cause chaos, thus feeding the "Demon Castle" thus feeding "Lord Dracula." while he was in his sleeper agent state.

If you pay attention... In OoE we find out that Dracula's power can be separated from him (i.e Dominus; i.e the Power of Dominance.) and absorbed in to glyphs...

If you pay attention in PoR, again we find out that Dracula's power (The Castle itself...) can separated from him (I.e the Chaos.)

....1999 Battle...
...Dracula is removed from both Power of Dominance (his 'soul is removed from the body) and Chaos (i.e the Castle)

...In AoS - ...Chaos beckons it's true master... i.e. Soma.... Which "activates" Dominance... By separating Chaos from Dominance, Somaula is "Free" again.

In DoS - We find out that Chaos was too much for the retard (i.e the last boss) to handle thus turning him into a huge demon, thus turning the "Demon" itself into a flesh entity... Thus Soma kill's it...thus sealing the powers away again... -_-;
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:07:27 AM by jestercolony »

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2011, 01:43:36 PM »
Chaos doesn't necessarily exist in DoS.

The flesh demon you speak of is the amalgamation of all the crap Demitrii absorbed. Demitrii tried to gain the power of dominus by sacrificing Ceilia, and all the souls of the monsters he absorbed reacted violently.

Suposedly in AoS, chaos was utterly destroyed.

The power of dominus exists in DoS, not chaos.

Tags: