Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CVD forums 'Awards' function, lol!  (Read 6029 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 06:16:19 PM »
My user name hasn't changed at all and I know I joined during the forum planet days (late 90's, early 2000's). But then I kinda dropped of the face of the dungeon for a time then came back during 2005, 2006, 2007..? Somewhere around there I guess. I did find it in the forum planet list however there is just too much to brows through. And I still don't know if that would classify me as an old dungeonite, however I do know that I'm not a super old dungeonite as I wasn't there during the beginning.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 07:20:12 AM »
Guess nobody ever remembered your forumplanet posts?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 10:06:47 AM »
Probably. I think the only ones who would've remembered me are the ones that are no-longer at the dungeon.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 02:32:44 PM »
I was Azmodan back at Forumplanet, with my first post saying it would be awesome if Chronicles Simon would be in a metroidvania game of his own or something to that effect. I was an abrasive jerk (albeit with a heart of gold) who thought myself as always right no matter what, which is why I started over anew as beingthehero.

Edit:

http://web.archive.org/web/20071021202405/http://forumplanet.gamespy.com/general_castlevania_discussion/b48304/2947601/p3/

There I am, halfway down.

" Juste. He did what every Belmont did and more- he decorated a room. I don't see that on any other character's resume. "

It's still true. And yeah, I do vaguely recall X-sama posting a few times, so I guess I nominate him for that award (if he qualifies).
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:42:11 PM by beingthehero »

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 02:48:21 PM »
I made this account a few years back after a just-as-long period of inactivity, simply because I was already going by a different handle overall by then and I'd rather have not requested a username change (even if I could remember my password).

I don't care for the award and rather keep it a mystery for my amusement. -wiggles fingers-

Edit: (I wasn't a nuisance.)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:25:13 PM by Lashen »
(click to show/hide)

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 03:16:45 PM »
Guess nobody ever remembered your forumplanet posts?

Us forgettable guys/lurkers can't help but be forgotten from the ForumPlanet days!  :'(

Is it possible to just nominate everyone verifiable via WebArchives for the SuperOldDungeonite reward? :p

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 04:39:34 PM »
+1
I honestly can't remember when I joined...I wanna say around 11, 12 years ago? Maybe even longer; I know I was still a relatively young teenager. Anyway, apparently someone thought I was here long enough to deserve my Drac chillin' like a villain on his throne & I am pleased.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »
My one award is pretty accurate.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 07:49:34 PM »
Us forgettable guys/lurkers can't help but be forgotten from the ForumPlanet days!  :'(

Is it possible to just nominate everyone verifiable via WebArchives for the SuperOldDungeonite reward? :p

Why don't you guys just nominate each other?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »
Soundwave superior, Constructicons inferior

Self nomination never bodes well.
(click to show/hide)

Tags: