Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: VHD Message from Mars  (Read 8910 times)

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2016, 06:54:01 AM »
Thanks for brightening up my day with these.  I would have make some manner of witty comeback to that, however, I'm going to forgive you [for the bad misquotes], because you just said something clever*.

Yes, I am very very loosely referencing a wonderful couple of lines that Leftie makes in the comic.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2016, 10:11:33 AM »
The Vampire Hunter D Pathfinder RPG suppliment for backers has just landed.  It definitely looks nicely done.  It's interesting though to see that the date of the nuclear war which devestated the world has been moved to 2090 from 1999, as it is in the first D book.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 04:31:01 PM »
Small update on this.  Stranger Comics have already, within a matter of just a few days of issue one being out, needed to go to a second printing, with different cover art to the main first printing, this time a version based on the colour art variant by Jae Lee.  That was about a week ago, and the next run is due out at some point.  So far, this really is giving me high hopes for the tv series.

Tags: