Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Sons of Anarchy  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Johnny Bananas

• Awards
Sons of Anarchy
« on: December 29, 2009, 08:20:17 AM »
Just felt like sharing;
The Sons of Anarchy is such an awesome show!
I caught it late last season, so I decided to purchase Season 1. I'm absolutely hooked. This show makes me want to grow out my hair and become a Biker. Does anyone else like this show?
The world is dead... I'm just living in it.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 10:30:11 AM »
I don't know the information about it.
**looks it up on the Internet**
Ah, the biker show on FX.
Man, I need to catch up on TV shows.  There's so many that I haven't even begun to watch.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Johnny Bananas

• Awards
Re: Sons of Anarchy
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »
This, the Sopranos, and True Blood. Best shows EVER!

Although Sopranos has been long gone, totally worth watching. True Blood is awesome, and totally helps me forget about that Twilight garbage. Sons of Anarchy is like Sopranos on Motorcycles. Thank goodness for cable. =p
The world is dead... I'm just living in it.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 01:32:33 PM »
Bones Supernatural and Smallville... in that order =D

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 11:27:11 AM »
I can't even watch smallville due to all of its continuity errors. From all of the stuff I've studied about it there is no way come hell or high water that Clark will ever become superman due to the fact that lots of people know about his powers and origins including Lex. The whole premise of having a secret identity was thrown out the window by those so-called writers.  >:( And to top it off it's nothing more then a teen drama and I'm not a real big fan of those kinds of shows.  :-\

For these reasons above all others I'm sticking with the Superman film franchise at least they got things in proper perspective.  :D

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 03:18:11 PM »
I caught Swat Kats the other day on Boomerang . . . '_'

All my cable channels came back the other day, so I made a list of all the channels I would watch if I was watching TV.  I'm currently stepping through my XMas DVD haul.  Macross 7 is a l o o o o o n g  series.

Ah!  History Channel's starting up another season of Life After People: The Series!  I'm DEFINITELY tuning in!

Oh, and the 'round table' in Sons of Anarchy is awesome.

Tags:

anything