Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Israel is harvesting organs in Haiti  (Read 5545 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: January 29, 2010, 11:29:08 AM »
Here I was, reading the newspaper, about the aftermath of the horrible earthquake in Haiti, and all those wonderful rescue and medical teams, many of them military men, which my country sent there in order to ease the people's suffering, like every modern Western civilization should do.
What magnificent people, I thought, all hitched together for the cause of saving lives.

Until I saw this.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116613&sectionid=351020706

:o I KNEW IT! THOSE JEWISH BASTARDS!
I knew they could never have pure causes!
Stealing organs again like they do in Gaza! Black-hearted evil motha....

*sigh*
 :-X How much more can a man take of that racist, antisemitic bullshit? 
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »
Ah, the world's hatred against Jews just won't stop until the end of time, I suppose.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Israel is harvesting organs in Haiti
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 01:43:59 AM »
This is very sad indeed..

But where does it say its the Jews that doing this??

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 06:10:56 AM »
Ok. You know that Jews aren't the only ones that live, and operate in Israel, right? Also, Jewish is a religion, not a race. There are a huge variety of different races there. So before you go around calling people Jew Bastard, maybe you should remove your head from out of your ass.

Thank you.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 10:26:19 AM »
And besides.. Jews are the among the smallest religions on earth, and they are spread all over the world.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
Chances are it's not the Jews doing this. It could be one of those third parties looking to exploit other peoples, religions, etc, for personal gain or vendetta.

-X 
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 11:45:26 AM »
Ok. You know that Jews aren't the only ones that live, and operate in Israel, right? Also, Jewish is a religion, not a race. There are a huge variety of different races there. So before you go around calling people Jew Bastard, maybe you should remove your head from out of your ass.

Thank you.

Most people, when they have a few choice words about Israel, are usually speaking about the Jewish population (or Israelites, as I still like to use), not other Israelis.

And it is a race, if the Bible is to be believed. Which I'm sure you don't believe.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
Most people, when they have a few choice words about Israel, are usually speaking about the Jewish population (or Israelites, as I still like to use), not other Israelis.

And it is a race, if the Bible is to be believed. Which I'm sure you don't believe.

According to the bibel, the Jews are a the people God choose, so they are not a race. (BTW, am Ateist, but I stil know what Im talking about)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 12:48:03 PM »

Oh, alright. So I guess if I was black, and converted to Judaism, I'd no longer be black, right?
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 12:54:56 PM »
According to the bibel, the Jews are a the people God choose, so they are not a race. (BTW, am Ateist, but I stil know what Im talking about)

People, race—what exactly is the difference? The "race" word is retarded anyway.

Regardless, they were a people with a specific nationality, one chosen by God, and they were very strict about who lives amongst them and such.

And, "Jew" can be both a nationality AND a religion! ;D Not all Jews are religious, and not all religious Jews are inherently Jewish.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 01:00:13 PM »
I don't think that Rugal got me here. I LIVE in Israel. I am Jewish and Israeli.
When referring to Israelis, you almost always refer to the Jewish population, since they are, after all, 75% of the country's population.
Besides, the Arab population of Israel rarely refer themselves as "Israelis", but prefer seeing themselves as "Palestinian citizens of Israel", or in the worse case, "Citizens of occupied Palestine". Obviously, I am not including the inhabitants of Gaza and the West Bank, which are outside the political borders of Israel and are referred to simply as "Palestinians".
Jews are both a religion and a nation, NOT a race. Jews are not a race because they do not share the same racial characteristics. Being spread across the world, you truly would not expect Ethiopian Jews to have anything in common with Ashkenazi (European) Jews, Jews from communities in Morocco, Iraq or India.  
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 03:19:52 PM »
There are only three races living on earth right now:

#1 Caucasoid

#2 Mongoloid

#3 Negroid

But in the end there is no such thing as a superior race chosen by god to lead humanity because god doesn't play favorites. the only thing that is superior to humanity is the human spirit which transcends the weak physical fleshy body we dwell in for a time. The spirit is not limited by race, creed, sexual orientation, etc. So in my mind it is the spirit that is most important as everything else is only superficial and temporary.

-X
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
Well, I never said anything about a superior race, just stating what the Bible says about the Jews, which is that they are, or were, His chosen people, meant to spread His light to the rest of the world. They kind of kept it to themselves, though, and real salvation came in the form of Jesus Christ. Though according to Scripture, if you read The Book of Isaiah, God still has plans for the Jews and they are still His chosen ones.

Jus'sayin'.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 04:43:49 PM »
Sorry if i misinterpreted you there Abnormal Freak. But only according to those of Jewish faith itself does it say that they are the chosen ones. You need to be very careful about reading things like the bible or other written scriptures that came after Christ because of all the Dogma and contradictions that lay there-in. These works were written by men of influence at the time when we all lived in a very illiterate society, especially the European countries. If you want the least tainted works of spiritual writings then you need to look at the dead sea scrolls and other works that were recorded by the messiahs themselves and not those who had an ego to satisfy. I myself have some Jewish blood but I see no point in following a strict one-sided view of the world. I'm far more interested in the religions of the far east (Japanese culture feels right to me). I'd rather see the world as a whole with all peoples living together without fear or prejudice.

-X

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 06:54:06 PM »
This topic is Jewish.

Tags:

anything