Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dream about zelda game..  (Read 2712 times)

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Dream about zelda game..
« on: March 15, 2010, 12:52:24 AM »
This night I had a dream about a Zelda game that does not exist.
But what I dreamt was awsome. What about it was awsome, the weaponsystem was :D

How did it work. Well, Link needed to find 4 parts to a magical forge. The anvil, hammer, and so on..
And besides that he could find a bunch of blades, 25 blades in total. But only 5 kindes of blades.
Every blade does 1 damage.
But:
5 give 1 extra damage
5 give 1 extra defense
5 give extra attack speed
5 give (I dunno, cant remember what that was)
5 give (I dunno, cant remember what that was)

So link can equip any blade to use (after he found it).
So what is the deal.. well, when he found the first part of the magic forge, he can combie 2blades, (and separate them later if he wanna use another combination).
Once Two parts have been found he can combine 3 blades..
And so on.
And since the forge is magical, he brings it with him, so the combinations can be made anytime, anywere!!

So in the end he can combine 5 blades. so if he combines all five strength blades, he get a sword with an attack of 5.
Or if he combines the 5 speed blades, he get sickly fast attack.
Or a combination of all of them..

So here is the thing.
I wanna try and make this. (Try as in try without exactly knowing how, but I know a bit of GameMaker).
So what sould the fourth and fifth blades types be??

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 07:54:09 AM »
ice and fire damage

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 11:13:50 AM »
There's also light and shadow types.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »
yes... but hes only got 2 more types hes lookin for =P

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Dream about zelda game..
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 04:53:42 PM »
Good ideas there.. but I se a problem.. I combining a fire blade with a ice blade, they would cancel eachother out, same for light and dark blades..

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 05:34:24 PM »
Not necessarily. There was an anime series I watched some years back (Slayers, I think). But it had the main heroine (wizard) using both a light sword coupled with her dark power spell to create the ultamate evil-killing weapon. Light and darknes can be combined a lot easier then fire and ice. With fire and ice, it's a simple matter of tempreture. but with light and dark, it's all in the imagination.  ;)

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 08:07:13 AM »
your thinkin about it all wrong... its not REAL fire and ice its magical. It doesnt have to be limited like the real thing would. Combinin fire and ice wouldnt cancel each other out itd just do both fire AND ice damage. The choice or one or the other over both would be how your limited to how many individual items can be combined into a total

He said 5. So your choice would be based on if you wanted a pure fire or ice weapon the number you had available and personal choice. Not the physics of tryin to get fire and ice together on a weapon in the first place

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Dream about zelda game..
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »
In video game magic, fire + ice = lightning!!

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Tags:

anything