Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Cache in Chinese Mountain Reveals 20,000 Prehistoric Fossils  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Cache in Chinese Mountain Reveals 20,000 Prehistoric Fossils
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 04:35:40 PM »
+1
LOL at the comments under the article...

Time to make some new species!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 07:22:11 PM »
Pfft, Kabutops is king.  8)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 11:55:54 PM »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 08:57:54 AM »
KABUTO!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 09:29:41 AM »
i wish mysterious fossil was used in the pokemon anime. ash hurling fossils at another trainer.
as for the 20,000 fossils, i hope they find a dragon!!!

Offline ganonfloyd

• Hunter in Training
  • Listen without distraction.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 10:39:56 AM »
+1
Man, China is such a hotbed for paleontology. Its almost unfair to the rest of the world anymore. I hope to get over there at some point in my life (studying to be a paleontologist).

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 01:37:27 PM »
+1
as for the 20,000 fossils, i hope they find a dragon!!!

I pretty sure that they mythos of Dragons came from actual dinosaure discoveries made waay, waaaay back in the ancient times as they do bare a strong resemblence to one-another. But if you'r heavy into spirituality, then dragons as we know them in mythology, dwell in one of the ten levels of the underworld (and no I'm not talking about the made-up hell).

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 12:03:20 PM »
no i meant like the dragons from dragon ball z

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 12:56:53 PM »
Dragons from anime are based off of the dragons of legend  ;)

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 03:58:54 PM »
but they dont have dragon balls
and their originating dragons dont live in the underworld. they chill in the sky, and sometimes get clawed up by evil jiangshi, causing times of major drought.

Tags: