Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What does this say about me as an individual?  (Read 13858 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: What does this say about me as an individual?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 08:13:24 AM »
+3
I actually Prefer Trevor and especially Simon's redesigns over originals, My favorite cV girl is Charolette, and my favorite game is Akumajo Legend (Cv3 japan)

what does one think of me?

You're quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. You do not like conflict and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. You're loyal, faithful and you have extremely well-developed senses and aesthetic appreciation for beauty.
You're not interested in leading or controlling others. You're flexible and open-minded and likely to be original and creative.

Offline Esco

• In SERIOUS need of sprite help for the SOTN HACKED engine! PM me please if you can help.
  • Forgotten One
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 11:18:46 AM »
+1
My favorite Castlevania girl is SOTN Maria and my favorite Castlevania is IV.

It means 2 things:

1)You're not a fruit, and you like attractive looking, athletic, blonde women, with a young look to them! And I see not a damn thing wrong with that!

2)You like the good old golden age castlevanias and appreciate true quality, fun, challenge, and gameplay!

.............. long story short: you have good taste!

**HIGH FIVES THE WAFFLE MAN**  8)

Nagumo's post full of horoscope babble that sounds like something out of a woman's magazine

LMAO! That has to be the BEST post in this thread.... right behind mine I mean, of course.  ;)
- Esco... the original New Yurican and creator of the Castlevania: SOTN Hacked Engine!

Link to the blog for the "hack:" http://sotnhacked.wordpress.com

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Hmmm... Ok let's some fun then  :)

My favorite Character is Simon,  CVIII is my fav), and My favorite cv girls are Sypha(judgement style especially) and Sonia (It's a tie between them) :)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:24:21 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 03:36:31 PM »
well look at that

My stupid little Maria thread grew up to become a pioneer topic on the new Classic Castlevania board.

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 04:54:58 PM »
well look at that

My stupid little Maria thread grew up to become a pioneer topic on the new Classic Castlevania board.
oh god this is turning into a thread from theblackswordsman.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012, 06:34:52 PM »
Hmm...maybe I should have a go at this.
My favorite CV game is Bloodlines. As for my favorite characters of each gender, they're Albus and Shanoa. What does this say about me?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012, 09:23:38 PM »
My favorite Castlevania girl is SOTN Maria and my favorite Castlevania is IV.

Yeah right, waffle. We all know you like Rondo maria better. I'm calling the cops ATM.  >:(
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 10:20:05 PM »
Yeah right, waffle. We all know you like Rondo maria better. I'm calling the cops ATM.  >:(

Aaaaaaaaaand the thread just took a nosedive >.<    I'll see if I can't bring it back up to speed.

*A-HEM*

My favorite Belmont is Sonia. She's strong, capable, a true woman of heart and one who was unfortunately cast aside because she is a woman. My favorite game is Super Castlevania IV. The graphics, music, atmosphere, sounds and game play have all combined together to form one awesome game that still stands the test of time. It is literally the first Castlevania game to explode into the 16-bit era with all the force of a Hydrogen bomb.

Now what does this say about me?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
It says that you don't know the real reason why Sonia was cast out. It's not because she's a woman, but because of the whole Trevor being Alucard's son story. The belmonts can't be related to Dracula by blood, or at least that's what IGA seems to think. And I agree with him, because if Trevor is Alucard's son, then he'd have vampiric powers, since I doubt it's a recessive trait.
And you liking Castlevania IV seems to indicate that you like a game that was acclaimed by the majority of the castlevania fans. Claiming otherwise would sound weird.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 04:32:50 PM »
Hmm...maybe I should have a go at this.
My favorite CV game is Bloodlines. As for my favorite characters of each gender, they're Albus and Shanoa. What does this say about me?

Hmmm. I am not good at this but I will try  ;D . It says that your A-ok if a Belmont is not a main character and that you like playing a cv game that is not only set in the castle, you like guns and raven haired girls that could kick your butt into next week. Also Dat Back  ;) Or perhaps you like the relationship Albus and Shanoa had like how he tried to protect her. Well that it's for me and my go at it. Have at it everyone else  :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:35:48 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 08:17:45 AM »
+1
It says that you don't know the real reason why Sonia was cast out. It's not because she's a woman, but because of the whole Trevor being Alucard's son story. The belmonts can't be related to Dracula by blood, or at least that's what IGA seems to think. And I agree with him, because if Trevor is Alucard's son, then he'd have vampiric powers, since I doubt it's a recessive trait.
And you liking Castlevania IV seems to indicate that you like a game that was acclaimed by the majority of the castlevania fans. Claiming otherwise would sound weird.

Not only that but Legends outright defies the setting times and established ages and dates from the games before it. It never had a place in the canon from the moment it was conceived.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 10:35:21 AM »
I don't really have a problem with Belmonts having some otherwordly powers (they already do!) based on possible vamp genetics.
However, there are other problems (the dates) with Legends.

Still, in my personal view I have fenagled all of the games' times to work so none of that ends up bothering me.
I don't truly have a favorite game, but my most liked games are on my profile. :P

<----right over there.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »
I don't truly have a favorite game...
What about characters?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Tags:

anything