Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Final Fantasy XV - Update Road Map  (Read 44753 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2017, 05:52:08 AM »
SquareEnix just concluded another 30th anniversary stream (just in Japanese, though).

There are some announcements regarding FFXV:
1. Episode Prompto will be released at the end of June and the story will be set
(click to show/hide)
. There will be a new gameplay system. The main theme is composed by Mizuta Naoshi (FFXI composer). More information will be announced on E3 next week.
2. The free June update will include the off road Regalia. clicky and the cup noodle headgear for Noct. I wonder what the stats would be for that.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2017, 08:05:21 PM »
Wahahahahahahaha! Final Fishing Simulator confirmed!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2017, 01:51:45 AM »
Trailer from E3 for more stuff on the FFXV universe.
Episode Prompto will be out on June 27!

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2017, 09:05:32 AM »
Can't wait for that update and Episode Prompto! Although given how the trailer looked and the timeframe in which the episode is set, it'll probably be a tear-jerking episode.

Also, the fishing game... ha. XD
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2017, 02:36:02 AM »
Yup. It will be emotional for sure. I just hope the shooting mechanics are beginner friendly. I suck at shooting games.

If they had the time to make a fishing game in VR... where's my dating sim? cooking with ignis? LOL.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2017, 12:34:52 AM »
Oh my... It's a Noctis dating sim! My heart!!!!

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2017, 03:35:15 AM »
Wow, now we really need Cooking With Ignis, Training with Gladio and Photoshooting with Prompto.
... and an actual dating sim, because Chocobros~ <3

"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2017, 11:40:28 PM »
♥ Chocobros ♥
Make it happen SquareEnix! We demand an actual dating sim.
Ignore what the hardcore FF fans want, they are too noisy anyway.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2017, 11:03:15 AM »
♥ Chocobros ♥
Make it happen SquareEnix! We demand an actual dating sim.
Ignore what the hardcore FF fans want, they are too noisy anyway.

But isn't that what every hardcore FF fan wants?

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2017, 10:07:24 PM »
But isn't that what every hardcore FF fan wants?

Nope, I think the ones who want the dating sim is a small portion of the fans and I seriously doubt the hardcore fans would take this info well.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2017, 02:40:43 AM »
Nope, I think the ones who want the dating sim is a small portion of the fans and I seriously doubt the hardcore fans would take this info well.

Well, I count myself as a hardcore fan, so... XD

Besides, there is no such thing as "too much FFXV", whatever form it may take~

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2017, 03:55:08 AM »
True. I want all FFXV! I think I'm also one of the hardcore FFXV fan but not necessarily a hardcore FF fan since I don't plan on playing the older titles. But the fun games like Dissidia and Theaterhythm, I play those.
In my definition, a hardcore FF fan is those guys who know everything about the entire series and have played most if not all titles.

And for more FFXV stuff, if you have a 3DS, Pictlogica FF will have a worldwide release on July 12, for FREE! Noctis will be in it along with the other FF characters. But i have no idea how he would be unlocked. If this works the same way as Pokemon Picross, then I might have an idea on how to get him, eventually.

Anyway, Episode Prompto has Aranea!!!! Oh yeah! I've seen the gameplay video and trailers and I think I can handle Metal Gear Prompto. hahaha.

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2017, 09:57:43 AM »
I just got the game for my wife, and have been playing on the side.

Glad to hear they are considering adding off-road driving, considering how much time you spend on the road, the driving feels lackluster in manual mode...

It would be perfect if they added Splash Wave, Magical Sound Shower, and Passing Breeze to the car's music selection, though ;)
Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2017, 01:10:53 PM »
True. I want all FFXV! I think I'm also one of the hardcore FFXV fan but not necessarily a hardcore FF fan since I don't plan on playing the older titles. But the fun games like Dissidia and Theaterhythm, I play those.
In my definition, a hardcore FF fan is those guys who know everything about the entire series and have played most if not all titles.

And for more FFXV stuff, if you have a 3DS, Pictlogica FF will have a worldwide release on July 12, for FREE! Noctis will be in it along with the other FF characters. But i have no idea how he would be unlocked. If this works the same way as Pokemon Picross, then I might have an idea on how to get him, eventually.

Anyway, Episode Prompto has Aranea!!!! Oh yeah! I've seen the gameplay video and trailers and I think I can handle Metal Gear Prompto. hahaha.

Well, then I suppose I'm just a hardcore FFXIV and FFXV fan, although I do plan to play the older games, as well. But I do immerse myself totally in the lore of those two games, and likely will do so with the other games, once I get around to playing them.

Also, that's good news. Really looking forward to Episode Prompto. Poor guy suffers so much there... He really deserves a break!

Glad to hear they are considering adding off-road driving, considering how much time you spend on the road, the driving feels lackluster in manual mode...

It would be perfect if they added Splash Wave, Magical Sound Shower, and Passing Breeze to the car's music selection, though ;)

They're constantly upgrading the game. Shows that they do care about the fans~ Hope you enjoy playing it, as well!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2017, 01:23:39 AM »

Just a warning, you both have to be present at chapter 14 since the title screen would change after beating the game and it will never revert back. It has more impact if both of you got hit by the feels.

I never used manual driving unless the story dictated so. I would just rather let Ignis drive, dabble with the music player and stare at Noct. Would the offroad Regalia replace the chocobo? Perhaps, unless they got rid of the chocobo rental mechanism. I hope there is a quest attached like for the flying Regalia. If Cindy would just give it out for free, I don't mind either.

I think they will keep on adding tracks to the music player. I need them to add the entire FFXV soundtrack there.

Also, that's good news. Really looking forward to Episode Prompto. Poor guy suffers so much there... He really deserves a break!

They're constantly upgrading the game. Shows that they do care about the fans~ Hope you enjoy playing it, as well!

There's a snowmobile time attack for Ep. Prompto. I have a feeling that a trophy is attached to that. oh boy....

Yup. 70% of their original staff is still working on the game. :)

Tags:

anything