Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Wii Shop closing  (Read 10409 times)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »
SMS Goodies:
Wonderboy, what Adventure Island came from.
Fantasy Zone 1 and 2
Wonderboy in Monsterland
Phantasy Star, a must have

TG-16 goodies:
Bomberman 93, and 94
All 3 Bonk games
Alien Crush
New Adventure Island
Bravoman, weird Namco side scroller
Soldier Blade
Ordyne
R-Type if still available
Ninja Spirit, if still available, like R-Type, by Irem
Blazing Lasers
Dragon Spirit
Air Zonk and Super Air Zonk (which is the CD version, different game from regular Air Zonk
Devil's Crush
Galaga 90
Lords of Thunder
Ys Book I & II
Gradius II
Cho Aniki
Final Soldier
Detana Twinbee
Street Fighter II CE

SMS library is small on the VC, but the TG-16 has a sizable one, shame I didn't snag a lot of these TG-16 games, but my focus was on real copies of games for old consoles I own.

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 10:55:35 PM »
damn, that's a shame.  is this because everything was so easy to pirate?

while i was moving, my wii ate shit and bounced off the parking lot a few times...  figured it was done for.
lemme just say that they're really well made, since everything ran just fine when i plugged it back up.
they really don't make consoles like that anymore, any model of x-box/playstation would've blown into a billion pieces.

Tags:

anything