Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Time for good news. Brand new Castlevania 3DS rumor.  (Read 48037 times)

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
Re: Time for good news. Brand new Castlevania 3DS rumor.
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2011, 09:57:49 AM »
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »
castlevania 3DS revealed!!~!

Hehe, although that has a HIGH chance of happening Im sure I wont be a straight port of LOS, a spinoff at best Is what I expect.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »
Hehe, although that has a HIGH chance of happening Im sure I wont be a straight port of LOS, a spinoff at best Is what I expect.

Sorry, but konami isn't ubisoft

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2011, 12:51:18 PM »
Sorry, but konami isn't ubisoft

You never know, they might be Ubisoft.

Just please, please at least be an action game. Don't go the Capcom route of "please buy our experiment so we can make the real game".

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »
I have my doubts about the legitimacy of those pics. The only clue-in to this is that the bottom image isn't conforming to the screen it is displayed on. I think this is just fan boy's fan image done in photoshop.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2011, 07:10:38 PM »
I have my doubts about the legitimacy of those pics. The only clue-in to this is that the bottom image isn't conforming to the screen it is displayed on. I think this is just fan boy's fan image done in photoshop.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2011, 07:24:20 PM »

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2014-12-Quarterly 3D Contest 1st Place Award The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2011, 07:32:10 PM »
Shame on you Crisis!
next time you wanna fool someone I expect to see a much better photoshopped image, you only snagged one victim ;D

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2011, 05:22:45 AM »
"I was told that he expects to see a new Fire Emblem, a new Castlevania, and a Contra but doesn't expect a lot of people will be happy with the direction those games are taking."

So, we'll probably see another Castlevania puzzle game, and definitely a FPS Contra... but what on earth will Nintendo do to Fire Emblem? Hmmm..let's see... How can we destroy that franchise? Maybe if they go the Shining Force route (Anyone who's played Shining Force EXA and/or NEO know what I'm talking about.). The Fire Emblem fanbase will be furious cause they've had a pretty good run so far with surprisingly few fuck-ups. The Castlevania fanbase on the other hand...  we're kind of used to all sorts of stupidity. I think it's only fair that Fire Emblem goes down too. If we can't get what we want, NOBODY SHOULD.

:D

No but really, I am a little excited about these rumours. Castlevania was always a system seller for me. I hope it's an action game. 2D or 3D doesn't really matter.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2011, 05:26:11 AM »
but what on earth will Nintendo do to Fire Emblem?

Fire Emblem: Pinball.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2011, 05:42:27 AM »
Fire Emblem: Pinball.

Well, to be honest I think everyone should just sell their video game franchises to Activision. They can turn them all into Call of Duty clones and be done with it. Then I wouldn't have to worry about video games anymore - I'll play my old favourites and just ignore the new stuff. I already think that 50% of all new games look exactly the same. Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Crysis, Halo, Medal of Honor, Killzone, Duke Nukem, Resistance, WHATEVER. They all look the same to me.

Give Simon Belmont a machine gun and have him fight nazis, why don'tcha. I don't care anymore.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2011, 12:50:44 PM »

Well, to be honest I think everyone should just sell their video game franchises to Activision. They can turn them all into Call of Duty clones and be done with it. Then I wouldn't have to worry about video games anymore - I'll play my old favourites and just ignore the new stuff. I already think that 50% of all new games look exactly the same. Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Crysis, Halo, Medal of Honor, Killzone, Duke Nukem, Resistance, WHATEVER. They all look the same to me.

Give Simon Belmont a machine gun and have him fight nazis, why don'tcha. I don't care anymore.

CoD with John Morris and Eric Lecarde?
instead of tomahawk you get subweapons
Melee attacks will be thier weapons

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2011, 05:51:12 PM »
The big event is in 3 hours. 11 PM EST to be exact.

Get hyped for Konami to drop the goddamn ball, again.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
The big event is in 3 hours. 11 PM EST to be exact.

Get hyped for Konami to drop the goddamn ball, again.
Hope you bought your gothic themed driving wheel.

Everything comes full circle

Offline superDioplus

• Unknown
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Shinshoku no Roen
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2011, 09:27:58 PM »
Well the 3ds press conference is over and there is no CV.
Condemned Red Spirit

Tags:

anything