Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: MJ1990 Montage: Castlevania Rondo of Blood (First Playthrough)  (Read 1997 times)

Offline markyjoe1990

• The Final Boss
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I am the fooker
    • Markyjoe1990's Fire Emblem Den
    • Awards
MJ1990 Montage: Castlevania Rondo of Blood (First Playthrough)
« on: February 10, 2012, 12:58:03 AM »
A montage highlighting the most amusing moments of my first Let's Play.

MJ1990 Montage: Castlevania Rondo of Blood (First Playthrough)

This Let's play was done about 4 or 5 years ago, and is probably my second worst. Number one being my Bloodlines playthrough. I would recommend watching this montage of the playthrough and NEVER touching the original playthrough, since it has terrible audio issues in many parts, and I'm not very funny.

I redid my playthrough of Rondo some time ago. The redo is LEAGUES better than the original, so if you want to enjoy the MarkyJoe Rondo experience, watch that instead.

If however, you are extremely curious, and want to see the original Rondo playthrough anyway, well. You have been warned.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:11:15 AM by markyjoe1990 »

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: MJ1990 Montage: Castlevania Rondo of Blood (First Playthrough)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 03:17:20 AM »
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah WOOO!
lo funny vid, why you stay away from the axe guy even though you took the invincible stuff in the bottle? don't fight like a little girl GO CHARGE man

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 10:32:42 AM »
Nice replay vid. However I need to correct you on one thing. It's not a Dragon you fight, it's a Wyvern. While both are of the 'Wyrm' Genus. The Wyvern's are much smaller then Dragons and have their wings attached to their front arms or in some cases, don't have front arms at all, just the wings. Just fyi in case you didn't know :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Fofa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »
As someone who wants to do let's plays myself, it's nice to see that someone doing a video like this. It good to be able to look at your early or less stellar looks and be able to get a few laughs out of it.

Tags: