Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Status effects ideas  (Read 6206 times)

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 07:40:19 AM »
That gargoyle statue Alucard transforms into

that one is pretty cool

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 08:32:06 AM »
That gargoyle statue Alucard transforms into, I always thought that was his "demon form" should he choose to embrace his vampiric side. But probably not.

Poetic and not too crazy. He does grow wings in Judgment with that super attack and if memory serves correct, he immediately laments using it. It's like he uses only half of his dark side and is careful not to be consumed by it.

But..why would the touch of a Medusa Head cause that? I think we got a little carried away here  ;D

Either way, Al could be so much more than a Dhampire Jesus.

Tags:

anything