Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What the fuck was Alvarez (and perhaps his art crew) thinking?  (Read 10413 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What the fuck was Alvarez (and perhaps his art crew) thinking?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2015, 11:48:56 AM »
I completely forgot about Laura's blood. That would make a lot of sense in-universe, since his Castle subconscious manifests as blood.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2015, 11:57:40 PM »
Lets not forget that Carmilla was the original lord of the castle, so the possibilities are all there, even though I don't ever recall the part when the castle itself became sentient...

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2015, 09:34:47 PM »
What was the point of coming up with an asspull to bring LoS1 Carmilla back to life and give her a more human redesign when LoS1's lore established there was already a separate human Carmilla and the vampire Carmilla was created out of her?

Why don't the original, pre-Shadowification versions of Carmilla, Cornell, and Zobek ever appear?
A part of me would like to think that the reason they brought Carmilla back and made her look closely to her pre-Lord human version was because they saw the posts in this forum when the art work of her pre-Lord form was released and how so many of the guys here were smitten with her(the amount of gushing from the guys here was hilarious) and how beautiful she was, which convinced them to bring her back.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2015, 10:32:36 PM »
The idea and presence of Carmilla exists because Gabriel has her vampire blood.

I'ts in her Brotherhood form because the castle wants to tempt Gabriel with tits.

its basically the castle repurposing her image and essence to combat Gabe.

it technically IS her, and technically ISNT her.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: