Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania 1 OST remastered by BMC_War Machine...looking for a bonus track  (Read 6439 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Hey folks, i'm not sure if i've mentioned it or not, but here and there for the last couple of months i've been working on remixing the entire CV1 OST.  I just finished up the main tracks and i'm adding Torture from the unreleased Resurrection on the dreamcast and i'm looking for another bonus track.  Could you guys give me any ideas or have something in particular you'd like to see as an additional bonus track?  I plan on releasing the CD through DistroKid (thanks again Piscesdreams for the notice!), as soon as i get it worked out with them i'll post the info on this thread  8)

EDIT: So i've come up with something lol, Treasury Room from SCV4.  I was looking for songs that were good but don't really get a lot of attention.  But that still doesn't close out the CD, i'll give the thread a little time and if anyone comes up with anything please post here!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:37:39 PM by BMC_War Machine »
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline piscesdreams

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Praying Hands, Battle of the Holy, Revenge, Forest of Monsters (SCIV) and the SNES Dracula XX Map Screen would be my suggestions.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
Praying Hands, Battle of the Holy, Revenge, Forest of Monsters (SCIV) and the SNES Dracula XX Map Screen would be my suggestions.
Lmao great minds think alike dude, i was literally working on Battle of the Holy before i switched it up for the treasury room lol

Offline piscesdreams

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Looking forward to hearing the album.  I'd be curious to know more about your workflow, software, plugins, etc.  Your quality has gotten really good from what I've last heard.

Offline DarkDiablo1995

• Hunter in Training
  • Novice Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Those sound good to me. Prayer of a Tragic Queen and Lost Painting would be my suggestions, too, if they're not too much trouble.
"Ignore a Morris at your own peril, pal. We're not Belmonts, but we can still make your plans go awry like it's no big deal."

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Looking forward to hearing the album.  I'd be curious to know more about your workflow, software, plugins, etc.  Your quality has gotten really good from what I've last heard.
Thanks dude i appreciate it!  I'll shoot you a PM sometime later tonight on the workflow if i get free (i'm back on night shifts at work  :rollseyes: )

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Those sound good to me. Prayer of a Tragic Queen and Lost Painting would be my suggestions, too, if they're not too much trouble.
Solid picks for sure! Thanks for the input 8)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Proof of Blood in symphonic metal would be a blast.

Looking forward to hearing that big baby, bro! :D

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Proof of Blood in symphonic metal would be a blast.

Looking forward to hearing that big baby, bro! :D
Awesome suggestion!  Thanks broski  ;D I'll see what i can throw together later  8)

Tags:

anything