Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 577718 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #510 on: July 02, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »
+1
It's always OK for people to think what they want to think, provided they let everyone else have their own preferences and live in their own world.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #511 on: July 02, 2013, 04:42:30 PM »
It's always OK for people to think what they want to think, provided they let everyone else have their own preferences and live in their own world.

Yes, the problems arise when people won't let those who believe and act differently from themselves, but do no objective harm to others, alone. And try to legislate their own religious values onto other people who do not share or want to be confined by those values.
In your case specifically Pfil I've said before and I'll say again that I don't find the idea of an all powerful all knowing God who created the universe compatible with bi or homosexuality being a sin, since God would have known you'd be gay the moment he created the universe and therefore chose to make you that way.

Granted, I used that freedom to get into some very sleazy horror/exploitation films in recent years :P but I've recently become convicted of that by the Holy Spirit and have weeded a lot of the more extreme movies out of my collection.

Don't think a supreme being would be that worried about what I had in my video collection personally. But different strokes for different folks, as long as it doesn't harm others do what makes ya happy.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #512 on: July 02, 2013, 10:37:52 PM »
Totally!
I don't plan to throw away my H and ecchi mangas. I don't think that God would be angry because I just like to look at some drawings which, in the end, are innocent.
Evil has nothing to do with H or ecchi content.
But it's OK for other people to dispose of any kind of material if they feel doing so. But always if it's their decision, not something society forced them upon, or just because that fear of God that always the Church is trying to talk about to their sheeps (at least where I live).
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #513 on: July 03, 2013, 12:53:09 AM »
+2
Oh those conservative sheeple are a pain. But learn the art of dodging or philosophy, then they'd leave. (it would be hard for your town though)

Don't throw those mangas. ehehehehe. What you are doing is innocent.

If I were God I would rather be angry at those hypocrites who do evil things during the week, then go to church and act as if they are free from sin.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: July 03, 2013, 10:30:45 AM »
+1
Less philosophical/moral debating and more photos

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: July 03, 2013, 01:40:47 PM »
Don't throw those mangas. ehehehehe. What you are doing is innocent.
I won't  ;)

Haha! I'll see on the weekend if I can choose another nice pic, but I'd like to see more pics myself too  :)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: July 03, 2013, 02:09:09 PM »

If i didn't knew you, i would swear  that the one in the picture, is you........ :P

Haha! I'll see on the weekend if I can choose another nice pic, but I'd like to see more pics myself too  :)

Have at you!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #517 on: July 03, 2013, 02:55:08 PM »
+1
Less dudes, more boobs.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #518 on: July 03, 2013, 03:07:15 PM »
+2

How about both?

Also I pretty much look like Fat Bastard, for I am one

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: July 03, 2013, 03:17:58 PM »
+1
Fat Guy Francis Destroys his Xbox!!!!!

beingthehero, is this you?

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: July 03, 2013, 10:54:16 PM »
LMAO Crisis that's Eric Cartman  ;D
Eric Cartman "God f*cking dammit!"
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #521 on: July 06, 2013, 01:07:13 AM »
From my most recent 4 days trip.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: July 06, 2013, 02:32:32 AM »
+1
I really like your hair!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #523 on: July 06, 2013, 08:16:29 PM »
Thanks!  :)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #524 on: July 13, 2013, 01:28:06 PM »
+1
You should post your face, we don't bite (at day)

This is a shot courtesy of my friend Daniel, gotta love the man.

Everything comes full circle

Tags:

anything